10/24/13

TNA Impact Review 10/24/13

Note: Last Sunday, we saw the shittiest PPV ever from TNA. Last year's Bound For Glory was so good but had a lot to talk about and a lot to see. This year's was a flop. No people, no real crowd, no pop, it was chaotic and very shitty. So let's hope this show makes up for the bad PPV. Here's TNA Impact...

Match#1: Gail Kim and Brooke vs. Velvet Sky and ODB
Winners: Gail Kim and Brooke
(This was nice to see. Women starting the show after a long ass 30 minutes of nothing but talk and bullshit. My crush is KO champ. Lei'D Tapia reminds me of Tamina Snuka in WWE. I won't go there because unlike AJ Lee, Gail can work a good match. I loved every second of this match because it was an actual women's match not a quick and shitty match. So far this show is better. )

Match#2: Ethan Carter III vs. Dewey Barnes
Winner: Ethan Carter III
(Ok, I think this was a waste of time to watch and a huge waste of talent. First of all, I am EC3. That insulted me enough. Also so people acknowledge that he is suppose to be the nephew of Dixie Carter. I am done talking about this match because I felt insulted and pissed off.)

Main Event: Bully Ray vs. AJ Styles - TNA Title Match
Winner: AJ Styles
(This was a good match regardless of what was going on. I am happy to see Anderson come back. I think it is fitting that we get to see Anderson kill Aces and Eights. Other than that, SSDD in TNA now.)

After The Main Event: Dixie Carter comes in the ring with a contract for AJ Styles to sign. He was at first going to rip it but he wipes his ass with it. He takes Dixie's car keys and says he is leaving with the TNA title without a contract. Show ends.
(What in the hell did I just see? Really? Really? This was the funniest and shittiest thing I have seen on TNA in years. So you mean that AJ Styles is truly CM Punk of TNA? My god, this is bullshit. Time to end the review. )


Final Thoughts: All I have to say is next week's show is better than this one. Why? It is because I sense the end of TNA as it is now. It is fitting that like WCW's last days, TNA is getting towards their last days. Either Dixie is done or Jarrett is going to change things back to what made it successful. Either way, it is better than some of the shit we see on TV now. See you all for WWE Smackdown.








Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment