10/28/13

WWE Raw Review 10/28/13

Note: So after the PPV that was not bad but not good either, what are we going to see on this show tonight. We will see Cena go back to his bullshit. We will see RKO be the man he is now. We will see some things that will be considered SSDD but I am hoping for something great. I am hoping for a lot because we are close to the best PPV of the original four of WWE. So here's the road to Survivor Series, here's WWE Raw.

Match#1: John Cena vs. Damien Sandow - WHC Title Match
Winner: John Cena
(Damien Sandow is my hero. He made this the best opening match ever on WWE Raw. I hate title matches being first but this was an exception. He cashed in his MITB contract. He beat Cena within an inch of his life. I mean his chair shots of Cena's arm made me cringe. This was a good match. This was a rarity because Sandow could have taken out of Cena for good. And we know all the memes are right because Cena kept kicking out at 2. I cried when Sandow lost. I walked away pissed because Sandow fucked up. )

Match#2: Dean Ambrose vs. Big E. Langston
Winner: Big E. Langston by DQ
(This was bullshit. This could have had a winner. I don't think it is fair to have the same match end with a non winner. Especially if the title was on the line. I will move on because this was bullshit. In addition, The Usos got involved and it led to the next match. )

Match#3: Big E. Langston and The Usos vs. The Shield
Winners: The Shield
(Brad Maddox took a page from Teddy Long's playbook. He booked a six man tag match. I actually like this better than the above match. There was more action and it was better paced. I think The Shield is better off without the tag titles. Also it is a good thing to see all these men show why they are on the main show of the WWE. )

Match#4: Los Matadores vs. 3MB
Winners: Los Matadores
(No comment. #WWEBullshit)

Match#5: AJ Lee and Tamina Snuka vs. The Bella Twins
Winners: AJ Lee and Tamina Snuka
(I will admit that I wanted to see this match for two reasons: AJ Lee and Tamina. I wanted to see them kill The Bellas. I wanted to see that ass on AJ Lee. I wanted to see Tamina sexy tall body. I will admit that I rather see AJ and Tamina than the skinny and annoying Bellas. Other than that, this was basically a jobber match for the Divas champ and friend. )

Match#6: Kane vs. The Miz
Winner: Kane
(This was a quick match. Why? Well we all know that The Miz is a jobber with a gimmick. So this was a good match to see Kane be the evil monster he is. What shocked me was seeing Kane go back to being a heel and working for Triple and Stephanie. However, it was good for business. )

Match#7: CM Punk vs. Ryback - Raw Interactive Street Fight Match
Winner: CM Punk
(This was the best non title match of the night. I know I said that before but this was true tonight. Basically it was like watching a legal street fight in WWE. There was a bit of blood but this was a true street fight. We did see tables. This was a good match. CM Punk is making himself into a legit candidate for a title shot soon. Ryback is a jobber with a gimmick. Moving on. )

Match#8: The Real Americans (Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro) vs. Cody Rhodes and Goldust
Winners: The Real Americans (Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro)
(This was a good match regardless of the winners. There was not a lot to bitch and moan about. Moving on. )

Match#9: Summer Rae vs. Natalya
Winner: Natalya
(If I don't like Fandango then seeing Summer Rae really pissed me off. Other than that, nothing to say. Time to end the show. )

Main Event: Randy Orton's WWE Championship Celebration.
(This was boring and silly but once Big Show came out, it got real. This is setting up a good PPV match with Big Show and Randy Orton. I think that is the main point of this segment. Time to wrap this review up. )

Final Thoughts: Well this was better than the PPV but not by much. I think the mess with Big Show and Triple H and the new corporation is getting good. I think Cena as WHC is bullshit but ADR as WHC was no better. Basically WWE has just gone into the cruise control. We might see good shows but not in a row. We might see titles change but not frequently. I got time to bitch and moan about WWE and their fuck ups. See you for TNA Impact. Their time is slowly coming up.






Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment