10/18/13

WWE Smackdown Review 10/18/13

Note: Well we saw on TNA that we can get a good show from bullshit. Now it is time to see how WWE will end the week of wrestling. Big Show is supposedly unemployed so I know we might get to see him do a run in since he did the same thing on WWE Raw. Also I think it should be said that I really wish there was a seperation of Raw and Smackdown because it is pointless to have people on both shows. It is bad enough that WWE TV takes up to 8 hours in a week for shows but when you don't have all the people you employ on TV, it gets old and stale. Let's hope we don't see the SSDD on Smackdown that was left out of WWE Raw. Here's WWE Smackdown...

Opening Segment: Both GMs - Vickie Guerrero and Brad Maddox are in the ring together. They talk about what Big Show did at the end of RAW on Monday. Daniel Bryan comes out to a big pop. Big Show's music hits but he doesn't come out. The say he's banned from the arena tonight. WWE Tag Team Champions Cody Rhodes and Goldust are out next. Maddox and Vickie make The Shield vs. Bryan, Rhodes and Goldust for tonight's main event.
(I want to know something: What purpose does Vickie and Brad Maddox serve? I mean I know they are GMs of two shows but does Main Event have a GM. No that shows does not. This was funny because Vickie is constantly yelling and Brad is looking like a goofy ass white guy. I loved seeing the tag titles on new people. Change is good for a second. One more thing, love the main event.)

Match#1: The Wyatt Family (Luke Harper and Erick Rowan) vs. The Miz and Kofi Kingston
Winners: The Wyatt Family
(This was boring as fuck. Not because The Miz and Kofi because these men can wrestle against each other and also with each other. It was the goofy ass Wyatt guys. I did not think it was possible to make a match slower. I actually timed the match and it was the same amount of time as making popcorn. I think I was more so bored because of the lack of enthusiasm of the Wyatt Family. Moving on.)

Match#2: Brie Bella vs. AJ Lee
Winner: Brie Bella
(Well I got to see AJ Lee and Tamina. I got my fix of sexy. Then I got pissed because Brie won. I was happy to see my girl back in the ring but almost flipped the fuck out seeing Brie win. Why seeing Brie win pissed me off? The Bellas can't wrestle, can't act, and look like sickly models. Cena and Daniel Bryan must be sick to love these women. Moving on. )

Match#3: CM Punk vs. Big E Langston
Winner: CM Punk
(This was a good match. Big E is getting better and is getting more popular. CM Punk basically ran a clinic on Big E. This was so good that I think I will watch it again just to see what greatness this was. Ok so Paul Heyman and his boys came down to beat up on CM Punk. Paul Heyman dissed Big E. Paul Heyman made a mistake in calling Big E a rookie. Big E turned face and took out the IC champion. Good match and good after match action. )

Match#4: The Usos vs. The Real Americans (Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro)
Winners: The Usos
(I will admit that I did not watch this match. However, when someone told me that Los Matadores came out to distract The Real Americans, I definitely changed channels. This was basically a clusterfuck. Thank you WWE for this golden clusterfuck of a match. Time for the main event.)

Main Event: Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes and Goldust vs. The Shield
Winners: Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes and Goldust
(Well if you like the match on Monday, this was the continuation of that match. This was so good that I was watching the end over and over again. Goldust is still good after all these years. Cody is going to be WHC some day. Daniel Bryan is going into the PPV with the sense of entitlement for the WWE championship. Good way to end the show. Thank you WWE for this gem of a match. )

Final Thoughts: Well it seems like there was some things seen only on Smackdown that was not seen on WWE Raw. I do wish to have seperation of Raw and Smackdown but there are some things that should be showcased more so on Smackdown. Even though Smackdown is taped, sometimes what is shared on the internet isn't what happens on TV. I cannot wait to see changes on Smackdown. By the way, it is funny to see ADR try to show some charisma. I said tried. Well with that said, I will see you all for TNA Bound For Glory.







Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment