10/11/13

WWE Smackdown Review 10/11/13

Note: Last night was just horrors for TNA. Tonight we should be getting a good Smackdown show. However, it is sad that I expect that WWE Smackdown will be better than TNA Impact. The truth is that WWE Smackdown is a recap of WWE Raw with rehashed matches. So expecting this show to be good is like asking the government to be for the people. So my enthusiasm is misguided. Anyways, here is WWE Smackdown and let's hope I am wrong.

Opening Segment: Vickie Guerrero kicks off SmackDown with a recap of her and Alberto Del Rio from RAW. She says Big Show needed to be fired a long time ago. She says his house is already for sale. Del Rio interrupts and wants the match against John Cena at Hell In a Cell to be canceled. Del Rio kisses Vickie on the lips. She wants him to kiss her rear. Damien Sandow interrupts and Vickie makes Sandow vs. Del Rio for tonight. Del Rio lays out Sandow with a mic and attacks him.
(I almost puked chunks. Vickie as a character is suppose to be sexy but not. As a person, she is an amazing survivor. Watching this was like watching Mae Young give birth to a hand. This did serve the purpose of seeing a match that might not make sense on paper but would be good for business. )

Match#1: Curtis Axel vs. R-Truth - Intercontinental Title Match
Winner: Curtis Axel
(This was so fucking boring. I actually made a Tout video about how boring the match was. This was bad because Axel has no charisma and R-Truth is playing the typical hip hop jobber. This was for the title but we all know that the IC title is not going to be around R-Truth's waist anytime soon. )

Match#2: Los Matadores vs. El Locals
Winners: Los Matadores
(WHAT THE FUCK WAS THIS SHIT ON WWE TV?!?!?!?!?! OH MY GOD THIS WAS BULLSHIT?!?!?!?!?!? So you got Primo and Epico in masks versus Ricardo Rodriguez and Tyson Kidd in masks? Why? I actually was so fucking stupid to watch this match that I got up and turned off the cable box then reset the box. I was pissed. )

Match#3: Cameron, Naomi and Brie Bella vs. Eva Marie, Natalya and Kaitlyn
Winners: Cameron, Naomi and Brie Bella
(Ok, this was basically a huge FAP match for us men. I think I was happier with this match the garbage on Monday Night Raw because I saw my girl Kaitlyn. I just watched this match with the mute on just to see all that ass and tits shaking around. Bah Gawd...)

Match#4: Damien Sandow vs. Alberto Del Rio
Winner: Alberto Del Rio
(So two heels were wrestling but it was more so a normal match. Why? Damien Sandow was more of a face in this match because people wanted him to win. I wanted him to win. I think people are tired of seeing ADR as WHC and on Smackdown. I am tired of seeing ADR period. We don't need to see him as champion unless he is a mid card title holder. This was not boring but to be honest, ADR was trying too hard to keep the fans interested. )

Match#5: The Great Khali, Darren Young and Titus O'Neil vs. 3MB
Winners: The Great Khali, Darren Young and Titus O'Neil
(Nothing to see here and no comment to this bullshit. Moving on. )

Main Event: Cody Rhodes and Goldust vs. Luke Harper and Erick Rowan
Winners: Cody Rhodes and Goldust
(Well this is a good main event. I love seeing the brother Rhodes in the ring as a team. I know it was part of a storyline but I think Cody is growing on me. Goldust is a part of the Attitude era and is going to be my favorite mid carder of the era. This was a good match to watch because both Rhodes had to carry this match. We all know that the Wyatt family is not good wrestlers. Well Bray Wyatt is a semi good wrestler but the other two look like jobbers. Nice way to end the show. What was better was that we did not see a crazy moment from Bray Wyatt. Time to end the review. )


Final Thoughts: Well this was the one time that the end of the show helped end the week of wrestling. Seeing the last match gave me some hope for this show but then again it was rough to get the end of the show. I am hard on WWE because they suppose to be the best in wrestling. It is going to be rough to see if WWE can be good again. Basically, tonight was not the best night to watch this show as it is. There was only two matches that had some good points. After that, it was hard to watch the comedy of WWE. So as I end this, just think like this: When Cena comes back to WWE, he will be the WHC. That's a scary thought. See you all for WWE Raw.




Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment