10/25/13

WWE Smackdown Review 10/25/13

Note: Well after seeing a very bad TNA show, I think I can count on WWE to get me out of this week of wrestling with something that can be considered good as it gets in wrestling. WWE have a PPV this weekend. Usually, the show before the PPV is either a good show or a shitty show. This is going to be the good show because they need to make sure people will watch this PPV all the way through. So, time to watch WWE's second best show on TV.

Match#1: The Usos vs. Erick Rowan and Luke Harper
Winners: The Usos
(I will admit that I was bored with this match. I think it is because The Usos was underutilized. I say that because The Usos had to carry this match. I have said that Harper and Rowan are still green and cannot wrestle a good match. This was worse than watching Fandango. Sorry guys but this was so bad I had to change channels just to keep awake.)

Match#2: AJ Lee vs. Nikki Bella
Winner:  AJ Lee
(I know this was to setup the match for the PPV. This was pointless. We all know that AJ Lee is the queen of the Divas division. She is basically the main chick in WWE. This was not boring but was pointless because AJ Lee had to carry a Bella in a match. Moving on...)

Match#3: Los Matadores vs. Heath Slater and Drew McIntyre
Winners: Los Matadores
(No comment...Moving on. )

Match#4: Ryback and Paul Heyman vs. CM Skunk
Winners: Ryback and Paul Heyman
(I never laughed so hard with this match. CM Snunk? What the fuck? This was so bad it was good. This was another jobber for Ryback to kill. Thank you WWE for this comedy gem. )

Match#5: Fandango vs. The Great Khali
Winner: No Contest
(This match was bullshit...Moving on. )

Main Event: Randy Orton, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose vs. Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Goldust and Big E Langston
Winners: Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Goldust and Big E Langston
(This was the best match of the night. Not only that, this was the closest thing to being called a good clusterfuck. This was so good that I even used that WWE app for this match. I know I should be shot. This match made me order the PPV this weekend. Best match of the night. )

Final Thoughts: Well I am going to watch the PPV this weekend to see if this is going to be a good or shitty PPV. I feel like PPVs like Hell In The Cell should be out and go back to straight PPVs. HIAC should be a gimmick match not a gimmick PPV. Basically, I am going to watch the PPV and hope to see something good and something different. I am not happy to see Cena back in WWE but I think it is better than nothing at all. See you all for Hell In A Cell PPV from the WWE.








Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment