12/26/13

TNA Impact Review 12/26/13

Note: Well as we continue the holiday week in wrestling, it is time for TNA to try to show us what they can do make it easy to watch their show. I have said that TNA is not going to be around much longer. I also said that the way TNA is going, we might see another WWE/WCW buyout storyline. If that happens then we might see something better than nothing. Let's just watch what TNA Impact can do. Here is TNA Impact...

Match#1: James Storm vs. Gunner
Winner: Double Countout
(This was a very long stretched out match. I like this match because it is rare to see guys that want to make a good opening. This was a good opening match. I would have loved to see this match end with a winner not a double countout. This is going to be a good feud into 2014. Hopefully this feud will have some winners and losers. Moving on...)

Match#2: Joseph Park (Abyss) vs. Kaz and Daniels - Monster's Ball
Winner: Jospeh Park (Abyss)
(I want Abyss back. Why did they come up with the Joseph Park character? Unlike WWE with turning Kane into a corporate character, Abyss does not need to be a normal man. Abyss is an original founder of TNA. So why are you treating him like a joke now? Also I was happy to see a hardcore match in a wrestling promotion. I then remember that TNA is rated TV 14 not TV PG which is what WWE is. Good match but to me the ideal was idiotic to me. )

Match#3: Lei'd Tapa vs. ODB
Winner: Lei'd Tapa
(This was an interesting match to me. I say that because as much as I wanted to see these women wrestle but it wasn't right. Also it was weird to see basically the strongest women in TNA wrestle each other. This would be like Tamina Snuka vs. Kaitlyn in WWE. I got to see my girl in TNA - Gail Kim. They will fight again but hopefully it will be longer than this match. )

Main Event: Ethan Carter III, Spud, and BroMans (Robbie E and Jesse Godderz) vs. Sting and Jeff Hardy
Winners: Ethan Carter III, Spud, and BroMans (Robbie E and Jesse Godderz)
(All I will say is that I got my wish and hope that Jeff Hardy is gone for good. Other than that, this was a fucked up match. Time to end this review. )

Final Thoughts: What the fuck? Four matches in two hours? What the fuck? Really TNA? So you mean to tell me that you couldn't throw in a couple more matches? I already knew that the matches were taped before Christmas but they taped a lot of shows. I am just upset that it took like 20 minutes to see Dixie talk and get interrupted. So basically, just to kill time before the next show and the subsequent PPV on Spike TV, we get this shit. See you all for WWE Smackdown.




Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment