2/27/14

TNA Impact Review 2/27/14

Note: Well after seeing Hulk Hogan, Brock Lesnar, and The Undertaker on WWE Raw, I want to know what TNA can offer. This is not a taped show. This is possibly a live show. So this show has to be good because there is a special PPV from WWE NXT on at the same time. I will review that show at the same time as watching this show. TNA is going to have to do something to keep me watching this show. So let's watch TNA Impact...

Match#1: The BroMans vs. Bad Influence vs. The Wolves
Winners: The BroMans
(I rather have saw anyone else win this match. I am not a fan of these guys. I am happy because they lost the titles. This was so bad that I actually changed channels because I cannot stand BroMans. The Wolves and Bad Influence was good in this match. I am going to move on because this made me mad. )

Match#2: Ethan Carter III vs. Douglas Williams
Winner: Ethan Carter III
(This was actually a good match for ECIII. Why? It was because he had a real wrestler in the ring. Douglas Williams can wrestle and is a good wrestler. This could have been a longer match but we all know that ECIII is not ready to carry a match longer than four minutes. I think he needs more time in TNA to get to having good matches there. )

Match#3: Bad Bones vs. Samoa Joe
Winner: Samoa Joe
(Samoa Joe killed someone. Magnus was pissed with this match. This was a good match bit quick as fuck. So what else can I say? Nothing at all...)

Match#4: Alpha Female and Lei’D Tapa vs. Velvet Sky vs. Madison Rayne
Winner: Lei’D Tapa and Alpha Female
(I like Lei'd Tapa. She can wrestle and also love me a thick woman. Alpha Female is on my radar because she is green but she can wrestle. This was actually a good team to watch and too bad TNA got rid of their KO Tag Team Titles. I also think Gail Kim is getting hotter to me. I love a woman that can wrestle not be a model. Velvet Sky and Madison Rayne are not wrestlers. They barely can wrestle. These women are eye candy. Time to end this show. )

Main Event: Bobby Roode vs. MVP
Special Guest Referee: Austin Aries
Winner: Bobby Roode
(This was a good match. Holy shit, this was good. Why? MVP was a mid carder in WWE but could be a champion in TNA. Bobby Roode was not bad. This could be a classic in TNA. I mean outside of the ending, this could be a good match for the title or even #1 contender for the title. Austin Aries is either going to join Dixie's team and help them win or will join MVP's team and cause them to lose. I cannot wait for that. Time to end this review.)

Final Thoughts: I am really getting sick and tired of TNA using most of the show to do backstage segments and talking. I mean I think most of the drama with Dixie and MVP can be summed up is less than five minutes of air time. Also, stop using the backstage to make up bullshit for the show. I know Eric Bischoff and Jason Hervey still have producing credits for this show but we need to go back to basics with anything outside the ring. I mean aside from all the outside the ring crap, this was a decent show. Kurt Angle's TNA HOF segment was good to a point. We all know that WWE HOF is more relevant than TNA's. The matches could have been longer or more matches. I guess before I get ready to watch WWE Smackdown, we get a review of NXT Arrival. See you for that...






Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment