2/10/14

WWE Raw Review 2/10/14

Note: This week should be interesting. I only say that because this show is in Los Angeles and Betty White is suppose to be on WWE Raw. I thought WWE stopped this guest star bullshit. WWE is not a comedy show or a situational comedy. I know most people assume that WWE is entertainment but it is not. This is wrestling, and I hate when people think this is TV. As for this show, it is going to be interesting. No CM Punk! Daniel Bryan is basically wasted. So time to watch WWE Raw.

Match#1: Wyatt Family vs. Rey Mysterio, Cody Rhodes and Goldust
Winners: Wyatt Family
(This week, the Wyatt Family proved that they can take out people. The ending was sick. Seeing Bray Wyatt turn Rey from a hurricara into his finisher was sick. That just made me like them more. I would love to see more matches where these guys can make a slow match end quickly. This was one of those rare matches that was good to open the show. )

Match#2: Fandango vs. Santino Marella
Winner: Fandango
(The Miz basically said everything I wanted to say in this match. That was the most interesting point of the match. Other than that, moving on. )

Match#3: Real Americans vs. Sheamus and Christian
Winners: Sheamus and Christian
(I will admit that I did not watch this match and didn't care much for this match. I think it was because I was not interested with the participates in the match. It was really just because I knew how this match would end. I like Sheamus but he is like Cena. Moving on...)

Match#4: Dolph Ziggler vs. Alberto Del Rio
Winner: Alberto Del Rio
(Thank you Batista for powerbombing ADR into the table. This match was pointless because of the ending. ADR kicked Ziggler just like he did to with the WHC Title. All this was suppose to do is setup a match with ADR and Batista at the PPV. What was funny was seeing the impact of the powerbomb that ADR took. Thank you Batista...)

Match#5: Curtis Axel and Ryback vs. The Usos
Winners: The Usos
(I think it is fitting that The Usos will be popular but never champions. Why? Well simply because Triple H is partial to having his buddies hold the titles but not defend it. I was referring to New Age Outlaws. I don't see The Usos winning gold but I hope I am wrong. As for Ryback and Axel, this is more so sad to see these guys be a team but have no point to them. So moving on...)

Match#6: Dean Ambrose vs. Mark Henry - U.S. Title Match
Winner: Mark Henry by DQ
(I almost though this was going to be a match. I was shocked to see this for the U.S. title. Dean Ambrose can wrestle and can be a good champion. This was not a match per se. I mean there was action and Mark Henry was good for a man that had his elbow out of socket. This could have been a good match but it was not. The ending was typical Shield interference. However, we had the first of many showdowns with The Shield and Wyatt Family. This made up for the shitty match ending. )

Match#7: Cameron and Bella Twins vs. AJ Lee, Aksana and Alicia Fox
Winners: Cameron and Bella Twins
(Ususally I love seeing any divas matches with AJ Lee because she can wrestle. However, this was the ladies night version of Botchamania. Last week, we saw Naomi lose her eye because Aksana can't fucking wrestle. This week, it was all but AJ Lee fucking up. I mean Bellas were botching. Alicia was botching. I was laughing my ass off because AJ Lee got out when she could. This match just proves that people need to see real wrestling with women that can do it. Also what was the point of having Eva Marie at ringside? Tamina can wrestle so she could be out there. My god, I laughed then I cried. Now I have to end this show with Yawn Cena and Randy for the millionth time. )

Match#8: John Cena vs. Randy Orton
Winner: John Cena
(People bitched about Cena and The Rock but this is the match that people have holy fucking fits about. I loved their matches from 2003 to 2009 because their characters were fresh and new. However, when WWE when to the PG format, that changed. RKO can't do his punt kick like he use to. Cena's finishers were more cool but now it is lame and tame. This was longer than expected and I will admit that I passed out because it was boring me. We all know that Cena kicked out at two a lot. I wished this ended with a DQ ending. At least it would have stopped Super Cena from making this bullshit boring. Time to end this review. )

Final Thoughts: Will someone please explain to me why Betty White was on? She was barely on the show. I also think it was pointless to have her with the divas since most of them can't wrestle. The scenes with her and the New Age Outlaws was funny but pointless. So WWE basically wasted time with that. Also, can we stop having RKO and Cena matches. In the beginning, they were fun and fresh. After the 100th or 1000th time, it gets old as fuck. My god, I fell asleep watching this match. Also, what is going to happen with Kane and Daniel Bryan? I mean will we get a match or is this going to kill time. See you all for TNA Impact UK Edition.




Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment