1/4/13

12 Changes For TNA in 2013


Dear Fans of Gene The Grappler: 


Unlike my WWE top twelve changes for 2013, the TNA changes I want to suggest will be more focused. I want to say that I am becomming a fan of TNA. I am not because it is just guys from WWE doing the stuff that is not cool in WWE now. I hope this won't be as controversal as the WWE list. Here's my top twelve changes for TNA in 2013...............Time to do work, son.



1.) X Division needs to change for the better. 
This is simple. No more RVD, Kid Kash, or anyone that was good back in the day. Time to give Kenny King, Christian York, and guys younger than RVD a chance to do what the X Division is good at: fast paced action and crazy ass stunts. Seeing Austin Aries vs. Zema Ion was madness. Seeing Zema Ion vs. Jesse Sorenson was crazy until Sorenson got injured. More action and less old men. 

2.) Retire the Divas Tag Team Titles.....NOW!!!!!!
Ok, this was something that made me scratch my head all of 2012. Why is ODB and EY holding these titles? They might be married but we need to do something with these titles ASAP. Unlike the TV title, it is time to retire these titles soon. No point in forcing the women to tag together. Also, it is pointless because the KO division is about the main title.

3.) TV Title: Use it more on TV and less on PPV. 
Devon is holding this title again. Why? Please use this title for the jobbers in TNA. I know once the whole Aces and Eights storyline is over, and then we need to do something good with this title. This should be defended on TV only. This should be defended first on TNA Impact. Time to make this a real working man's title. Like in WWE with the IC title, this should be the workhorse title of TNA. 

4.) Jobbers in TNA......Build them up or let them go. 
I am not a fan of Robbie E and Robbie T. I think it is time to make stars or let them go back to the indys. No more jobber matches with Robbie E or T. No more jobber matches with anyone that is not really a main eventer. Just tired of the bullshit. 

5.) Eric Young.........Do something with him!
So you marry him off to ODB? Ok then, it is nice to have a valet or someone cool to be with. EY needs to come back to the X Division and challenge for the title. Time to make him more popular and less like a glorified jobber. My god, he was  gone for the most of the end of 2012. Time to make him a star in 2013.

6.) Brooke and Hulk Hogan............Time to go!!!!!
In 2013, it is time to let the Hogans go. I think we need to see Dixie Carter be more active in the storylines. Like Vince of the past, it is time to see Dixie be a bitch and go HAM in TNA. I guess it is also time to let Hogan retire. Also it is time to let Brooke fend for herself.   

7.) Sting.............Go away for good!!!!!!
Just like Hogan, it is time for Sting to retire. Why? TNA is trying to use old WWE and WCW guys of the past. So Sting didn't jump to WWE in 2002 but instead he go to TNA. I think it is time for the old men to go to rest and let the young men have fun in the spotlight.  

8.) Revamp the KO division. 
I know this a stretch but this is something that needs to be done. Why? Well like in WWE with their divas division, it is time to get more females in the ring in TNA. Mickie James, Gail Kim, ODB, and Tara are basically carrying the division. Time to make Velvet Sky, Miss Tessmacher, and others become valets. No point to have these women in TNA because these women cannot wrestle. I know this might be something people might disagree on but I think it is time to get some women that can wrestle in TNA. 

9.) Jeff Hardy........Let him go into the sunset!!!!!!
The only reason why Jeff Hardy is champion is to keep him there. Let him go! I think Jeff Hardy needs to go back to the indys or one more run in WWE then him and his brother goes into the HOF. I like Hardy but then again, I think his time was up years ago. One more run in WWE then retire or indys. Please make this happen. 

10.) Aces and Eights...........Needs more members!!!!!!!
 I am changing my mind about the group known as Aces and Eights. I think Aces and Eights needs to go the route of NWO. Get more members will be the way to make them more of a creditable threat not a joke. I mean get some names not WWE rejects like Luke Gallows or Mike Knox. 

11.) Abyss/Joseph Parks does not equal the Faces of Foley
So we have not seen Abyss in months but we get Joseph Parks. I wish I like this but I don't. I want to see Abyss back to take out Aces and Eights. I want to see Abyss go for titles. I don't want to see Joseph Parks. Time to go back to normal!

12.) Gut Check needs to do more for young talent. 
I want to see more talent. I want to see fresh talent. So let's make Gut Check more prevalent. I know this is the TNA version of NXT or Tough Enough. I want more talent in TNA that is not recycled from WWE. More women, more high flyers, and more young talent. 



I know most of my suggestions are a bit of a stretch. I think most of my ideals sound like a fanboy but I love wrestling. I want to like TNA but if they keep going back to the WCW playbook, I might not want to watch it anymore in 2013. I want to be clear that I don't deal with facts or reports but I do see what I would do different or would do to make it better. I just want to see good wrestling.









Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment