1/11/13

TNA Impact Review 1/10/13



Note: This is the last show before the Genesis PPV. I hope they can make a good case to watch the PPV. I also want to know where the Aces and Eights storyline is going. I hope this don't drag along. I also hope to see something different. Here's TNA Impact.

Match#1: Zema Ion vs. Kenny King
Winner: Kenny King
(I love the X Division because it does make the younger talent do more to entertain. This was actually a good way to start the show. I hope to see some action like this at the PPV this sunday.)

Match#2: Jesse and Tara vs. Robbie T and Ms. Tessmacher
Winner: Robbie T and Ms. Tessmacher
(I wish I could say this was boring. The only good thing from this match is Tara. This woman is still a pro. I would comment on her body but we all know that she is fucking hot. I love that she can be a heel or a face and still do good work. Everything else was pointless.)

Match#3: Brian Cage vs. Jay Bradley - Gutcheck Challenge
Winner: Jay Bradley
(This was interesting to watch. Both men were basically trying to get a job in TNA. This was just interesting. I am speechless with this match. )

Match#4: Bobby Roode and Austin Aries vs. James Storm and Jeff Hardy
Winners: No Contest
(I was so confused with this match. I am going to move on because I am getting upset with how this ended. Also we all know how this match was going to end. I hope the title match does not end like this.)

Main Event: Sting vs. Mike Knox
Winner: Sting
(Wow this was so boring and one sided. Basically wasted a PPV match. Going to move on to the end.)

After The Match: Sting grabs the ball peen hammer and smashes the hand of Mike. He goes to do it again, but Aces and 8s come out with Devon on the mic. Devon tells him to stop. They have Brooke. Devon tells him to stop and stay there. If they come any further, Brooke will not look the same once she comes back to the show. Brooke wants to leave but Devon tells her to shut up. 2012 was Aces and 8s year but 2013 is even bigger for them. Bully Ray quickly runs out and meets the group. He has his chain and pounds the members. They flee the scene. Ray has Brooke but Hulk Hogan appears on the stage. Hulk is in the ring with Sting, Bully Ray and Brooke. Hogan has a mic and guesses he suppose to thank Ray for saving Brooke and bow down to him. Hogan says he is not real and is not a good guy for his daughter. Ray tries to get support from Sting, but Hogan tells him off. Ray says Hogan is not thinking straight. He is even talking trash to his friend. Ray has been in this business for 20 years. He loves this business. He hopes to be as good and great as Sting or Hogan. He thought he couldn't love anything more than pro wrestling….then Brooke came into his life. She came into his life to apologize for Hulk being such a hardass on him. Ray even had Sting’s back and Hogan went against it. Ray can’t even think right now. Hogan suddenly throws down his mic. Bully says he can throw his mic down too. Hogan tells him to do it. Ray pulls Brooke in front of him. He is not good with feelings. He doesn’t give his emotions up but Brooke makes him laugh and….Ray stops and gets down to one knee. Hogan moves to looks. He is dumbfounded. His mouth is wide open. He is starting to get furious. Ray takes a ring out and puts it on the hand of Brooke. He loves her. Their relationship has been all over television but he wants her to marry him. Brooke says yes and he stands up. They kiss. Ray says he wants to marry her and have the wedding in front of everyone next week. Hogan is furious. He gets out of the ring. His face tells the story. Brooke and Ray celebrate as Ray’s music hits. They kiss and say, “I love you.” Ray shows off the ring as the show fades.
(So this falls under what the fuck. So we are going to see a wedding with Bully Ray and Brooke? I am sorry but I call bullshit. Time to end this........)




Final Thoughts: I was excited to see this show but I am more so disguisted because of the end. Unlike WWE Raw, the end of Impact makes the show worse than it was. I hope the PPV is better because these matches did not help the PPV. I guess I will watch WWE Smackdown to see something new and exciting.













Gene The Grappler



No comments:

Post a Comment