1/12/13

WWE Smackdown Review 1/11/13


Note: I am coming into this show hoping to see something better than TNA Impact last night. I want to see something different from WWE because right now, the Royal Rumble PPV is not something I want to watch regardless of what. So with that said, here's WWE Smackdown.

Opening Segments: CM Punk and Paul Heyman comes out to bash the Rock. The Rock comes out to cheers. Team Rhodes Scholars come out to harass the Rock. Both are humiliated by the Rock.
(The Rock is on Smackdown? Really? What the fuck? Actually, this is good because we all know that Cena rarely comes on Smackdown. So this was good to see him on a show he basically created. Thank you Rock and welcome back. As for Team Rhodes Scholars, well I hope they learned to never mess with the Rock.)

Match#1: Randy Orton vs. Antonio Cesaro
Winner: Antonio Cesaro
(RKO is jobbing? Why? This is not something I want to see first. I don't think RKO is a jobber. Cesaro is a joke. Moving on.)

Match#2: AJ Lee and Dolph Ziggler vs. Natalya and The Great Khali
Winners: AJ Lee and Dolph Ziggler
(I will let this match slide because too many fucking questions to ask and no answers to come up with. Really?)

Match#3: Sheamus vs. 3MB - Handicap Match
Winner: Sheamus
(Why? Really? Why? So confused with this match as well. Moving on. )

Match#4: Kane and Daniel Bryan vs. Darren Young and Titus O'Neil
Winners: Team Hell No
(Wow, what is this? Three shitty matches in a row. Moving on to the end.)

Main Event: Big Show vs. Alberto Del Rio - World Heavyweight Title Match
Winner: Alberto Del Rio - New Champion
(HOLY SHIT!!!!!! ADR is the new champ. This was so fucking unexpected. I mean I did not think this would happen on Smackdown. Even though I knew about this in advance this still is shocking. So what is wrong with Big Show? Why did ADR win? He did not make this match slow and boring. I am stunned.)

Final Thoughts: The beginning and the end was the best ever. I want to know what the fuck was going on in the middle. It was like watching two different shows. The Rock comes back to Smackdown is a big event. ADR being the WHC is a big event. The middle was total bullshit. Ok well I will see you all for the TNA PPV Genesis










Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment