1/24/13

TNA Impact Review 1/24/13


Note: This should be an interesting show. No wedding. Brooke and Bully Ray are not married. Hulk still don't trust Bully Ray. Sting is caught up in this mess. I almost forget who was TNA champion but I remember it is someone I don't like. So this will be an interesting show to say the least. Here's TNA Impact.........

Opening Segment: Taz comes out with Aces and Eights. He explains that Bully Ray and Brooke Hogan were collateral damage. He also speaks of the higher power of Aces and Eights.
(This was so boring and cliche. Taz was a good wrestler but he sucks as a commentator. This was weak and played out. I barely watched this because he is not a leader or a good mouthpiece for this group.)

Match#1: Tara vs. Velvet Sky - TNA KO Title Match
Winner: Tara
(My god! This match was like watching strippers at the titty bar. All I say was asses shaking. Tara's was hot as hell. Velvet's ass was showing some meat on them bones. Even the ref, Taryn was bouncing around. My god, I was trying not to fap to this match. Even with all the asses shaking, this was a good match because Tara is a good wrestler. This was a good match. )

Match#2: Zema Ion and Kenny King vs. Christian York and RVD
Winner: Zema Ion and Kenny King
(I usually like X Division match but this was kind of lazy to me. Why? I don't like RVD as X Division champ. He's there for a paycheck. He is not really being the man he was back in the day. The guys were basically not giving it their all this week. I did like that Zema and KK was getting along for the most part.)

Match#3: Bobby Roode vs. Hernandez
Winner: Bobby Roode
(I wanted to see this match but to be honest, my heart was not in the match. I guess because I knew Roode was going to win. Also I think it is because they need actual competition for the tag team champs. What's sad is that Roode and Aries are not tag team material. Both these men should be in the title hunt. This was sad to watch.)

Main Event: Jeff Hardy vs. Christopher Daniels
Winner: Jeff Hardy
(Ok, before I go apeshit over the fact that Hardy is not going anywhere I got something to say about Daniels. He's been in TNA since 2002 and been tag team and X Division champ but never TNA champ. So why is in his time now? Because TNA is like WWE when it comes to their vision of a champ. Daniels is good on the mic and good in the ring. However, TNA is run by old school WCW/WWF/NWA midset. So Daniels in not a big man but he can do shit better than a big man. So saying that, why in the fuck did Hardy win? It is because they want Hardy to stay in TNA. So this was total bullshit. Moving on. )


Final Thoughts: I am going to end this review because this was mostly a lazy ass attempt of a show for TNA. We all know that TNA is in England and will be in England for a while for the tour. There will be no Hardy on the shows because he has a felony and cannot travel. So these shows might be interesting because he won't be there to kill the mood of the show. Next week's show is Open Fight Night or I like to call it Clusterfuck Night. I hope WWE Smackdown is going to make Royal Rumble interesting this week. One can only hope.









Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment