1/1/13

Happy New Year and Happy 1 Year Anniversary From Gene The Grappler


Dear Fans and Friends of Gene The Grappler,

It is 1/1/13. We are in a new year. I started this blog series just to vent my frustrations about the bullshit of TNA and WWE. Am I popular? No I am not but I am working on that. As we celebrate 2012 into 2013, I am happy with the success of Gene The Grappler. Unlike places like The Wrestling Roundtable or NO DQ, I don’t report news. News can be manipulated but opinions are the core of what Gene The Grappler stand for.

So as we are into 2013, there will be changes but not big changes. I will try to do more for the people that like what I have to say. I am a wrestling fan. I am not a universe or anything like that. I left my childish dreams of wrestling in the 1980s. No more yearning to get the Attitude era back. It is time to focus on what my opinion is of whatever the fuck WWE and TNA does to appease us. In the New Year, I will try to incorporate ROH and other indy wrestling promotions. Also it is time to get NXT back into mix. One more thing I want to focus on is Mid Card Hell and Paycheck Players.

There will be more letters to wrestlers, managers, and leaders of wrestling promotions. Also, I will definitely try to travel to see more shows and actually report on it. Basically, Gene The Grappler is going to expand but gradually. Gene The Grappler is all about opinions because news can be faked. It is time for a real voice of the voiceless. Gene The Grappler is going to get dirty. So Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!






Eugene Chandler III bka Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment