4/12/13

TNA Impact Review 4/11/13


Note:  After seeing the best WWE Raw show ever, I have high hopes for all other shows. TNA is just going through the motions with Aces & 8’s vs. TNA. I just want to see good wrestling. Here’s TNA Impact………..

Match#1: Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez vs. Bobby Roode and Austin Aries - TNA Tag Titles Match
Winner: Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez – New TNA Tag Champs
(This was pointless match to me. I say that because I wanted to see Chavo turn heel and beat up Hernandez. Also I wanted to see this match be a short match because I am noticing that Chavo is stuck with Hernandez. This would have been better for the next PPV but thank you TNA for fucking up a good opportunity. Don’t care about the tag titles because there are no real teams. Just give the belts to Aces & 8’s. )

Match#2: Gail Kim vs. Taryn Terrell
Winner: Taryn Terrell
(This was a match that was good bad. We had ODB as the ref. We have two sexy women in the ring. One can wrestle and the other one looks hot but is not good in the ring. I use this opportunity to basically fap. I was mad to see Taryn win but then again, all I saw from her was lots of jiggle and little wrestling. )

Match#3: Joey Ryan vs. Rob Terry
Winner: Rob Terry
(This was garbage!!!!! This was garbage!!!!! This was garbage!!!!! This was garbage!!!!! This was garbage!!!!! This was garbage!!!!! This was garbage!!!!! This was garbage!!!!! This was garbage!!!!! This was garbage!!!!! This was garbage!!!!! This was garbage!!!!! This was garbage!!!!! This was garbage!!!!! This was garbage!!!!! This was garbage!!!!! This was garbage!!!!! This was garbage!!!!! This was garbage!!!!! This was garbage!!!!! This was garbage!!!!!   Moving on………)

Main Event: Jeff Hardy vs. Bully Ray - TNA World Title Full Metal Mayhem Match
Winner: Bully Ray
(Well the good news was we saw a good TLC match on TNA. The bad news was this was more nostalgic then something original. This match was missing Edge and Christian, Devon and Matt Hardy. This was good for TNA standard but as a wrestling fan this was just SSDD for me. Aces and Eights are taking over TNA. )

Final Thoughts: Well unlike WWE, this was SSDD. I am annoyed because most of the talent in TNA is being wasted or put in the background with the shit of Aces and Eights. I mean it is bad when you see Hogan getting more spotlight. I guess I will just end this now because I am annoyed with the shit TNA produces. Especially since WWE had a shitty PPV but a good WWE Raw show. See you all for WWE Smackdown.




Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment