4/16/13

WWE Raw Review 4/15/13

Note: Well from what we saw last week, we are moving on from Wrestlemania. So we move from the Super Bowl of Wrestling to the Summer Party of Wrestling: SummerSlam. So until we get to that point we will move on to the lesser and more shittier PPVs. We all know that we will see CM Punk return and also some drama with Ryback and Cena. So here is WWE Raw………

Opening Segment:  None……..

Match#1: Randy Orton and Sheamus vs. Big Show
Winners: Randy Orton and Sheamus
(This is another repeat match from Smackdown. At least this ended with a clean pin. I love how this is getting boring instead of interesting. I wanted to see more build from this but I see this is another SSDD booking from WWE creative. Moving along with the show……..)

Match#2 - WWE United States Title Match: Kofi Kingston vs. Antonio Cesaro
Winner and New WWE United States Champion: Kofi Kingston
(Well let’s see where to begin with this match: This is going to be a gem that will be buried with other great midcard matches. We all know that Kofi is mid card for life. I was not expecting Cesaro to lose the title like this. I guess people got tired of seeing Cesaro and him acting like an ass. So I should be happy to see Kofi win a title. My question is if he’s going to keep the title for a while or do him like they did the Miz. )

Match#3: Darren Young and Titus O'Neil vs. Kane and Daniel Bryan
Winners: Team Hell No
(This is another SSDD booking match from Smackdown. We have seen this all before and we got the same results. I swear sometimes watch WWE Raw is like watching déjà vu in a loop. I know we will see someone take the titles from Team Hell No but not right now. )

Match#4: R-Truth vs. Wade Barrett
Winner: R-Truth
(WTF!!!! This was out of left field. You mean Little Jimmy helped Truth? Barrett got jimmied? This is was so sudden that I peed a little when I saw Truth pin Barrett. This was a WTF with a splash of Holy Shit!)

Match#5: The Great Khali and Santino Marella vs. Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow
Winners: Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow
(This was boring!!!!! This was boring!!!!!  This was boring!!!!!  This was boring!!!!!  This was boring!!!!!  This was boring!!!!!  This was boring!!!!!  This was boring!!!!! This was boring!!!!! This was boring!!!!! This was boring!!!!! This was boring!!!!!)

Match#6: Jack Swagger vs. Dolph Ziggler
Winner: Jack Swagger
(This was not as boring as I thought. I guess with the way things are with these men, it was going to be better than what we saw years ago. I guess this could be better if the title was on the line. Also, this was basically two heels facing each other. Usually, this would be boring!!!!!  )

Match#7: Nikki Bella vs. Kaitlyn
Winner: Nikki Bella
(The only good thing about this match was that I saw my sexy Kaitlyn do what she does best, not job to someone that is under her. Other than that, this was fucking boring. Bellas can’t wrestle. )

Main Event: Cena/Ryback confrontation
(This was boring and we all saw that the Shield was going to make an appearance. So this is basically, the end of SSDD booking in WWE programming. )

Final Thoughts: This show was not saved by the end of the show. This show put me to sleep at times. This is when Cena is champ. By the way, making Ryback a heel is stupid because that means he has to talk more and also act like he is the shit when he is not. CM Punk might be leaving…….Fuck that shit! Also this shit will spill over into Smackdown. So I guess before that happens, I hope TNA will be a better show. See you all for TNA Impact.




Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment