4/29/13

WWE Raw Review 4/29/13


Note: This is the WWE Raw before the epic episode taping in my home of Detroit, MI. I hope this is a good show because I want to see what leads to Smackdown. Also we are gearing up for the next PPV which is suppose to be hardcore so to speak. So with that said, here's WWE Raw.

Match#1: Big E Langston vs. Zeb Colter vs. Ricardo Rodriguez
Winner: Ricardo Rodriguez
(This was a very weird but cool way to open the show. This actually shocked me because I never thought I would see this match. I guess WWE can shock the masses. What made me laugh is that Zeb can wrestle. Ricardo can't wrestle and Big E could kill both of them but Ricardo won. Well this is one time WWE booking actually made a decent opening match. )

Match#2: Cody Rhodes vs. Randy Orton
Winner: Randy Orton
(Well after that entertaining opening, this match was the low point. SSDD in action. I have seen this match before after RKO ended Legacy. So this was like a rewind match. I want to see more from both guys but not repeat matches. Moving on........)

Match#3: Brie Bella vs. Naomi
Winner by DQ: Naomi
(The only reason why I watched this match was to see the botches. I wished I was getting off with this match but this was boring as fuck. Not a fan!!!!!)

Match#4: Dolph Ziggler vs. Kofi Kingston
Winner: Dolph Ziggler
(You want to know something? These guys can put on good matches. This was something I like to see more of. We all know Kofi can be a title holder. Ziggler is the man right now. This was good to see after that mess of a divas match. I guess I cannot wait to see this match for the WWE Title. Good job guys. Also Big E is a beast. )

Match#5: Jack Swagger vs. Zack Ryder
Winner: Jack Swagger
(WWE just put on another jobber match. I am not entertained. Zack Ryder is my favorite jobber. I wish I could book him to be WHC or even keep the U.S. title for a full year. Not talking about Swagger because he is boring even as a racist heel. Moving on. )

Alberto Del Rio vs. Antonio Cesaro
Winner: Alberto Del Rio
(Unlike the match before this, this match actually was interesting. I guess because neither man has a title. Also because Cesaro is not yodeling. This was power vs. lucha libre. I am so shocked that I am speechless. I guess both men are growing on me but for different reasons. Moving on. )

John Cena and Team Hell No vs. The Shield
Winners: The Shield
(I was happy to see Cena hurt. I was happy to see The Shield dominate. I didn't want to see Team Hell No to lose but Cena was the loser of tonight. Kane got some revenge on The Shield for Taker. This was a good match except for Cena. I don't like Cena and love seeing him hurt. I am still a fan of Ryback but his heel turn is not good for his image. Why? People are still cheering for him. Good thing Cena was injured.)

Final Thoughts: So this was another CM Punk-less Raw show. I am not a CM Punk mark but I am a fan regardless. I think CM Punk being gone is shitty. Cena is making me sick. The show as a whole was not bad. I guess certain guys are growing with me and also I guess I muddle though to the next show. So as I get ready for the WWE Smacksdown in Detroit, I hope this show is better from this Raw. See you all for WWE Smackdown and TNA Impact.






Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment