4/27/13

WWE Smackdown Review 4/26/13

Note: Unlike last night's TNA Impact, we all know WWE Smackdown is a 50/50 shot for greatness or failure. This is also the show before coming to my hometown of Detroit. So this week's WWE Smackdown is overseas. I just hope this is a so so show because when Smackdown comes to Detroit, it better be the shit. Here's WWE Smackdown.......

Match#1: Jack Swagger vs. Alberto Del Rio - NO DQ Match
Winner: Jack Swagger
(This is a shitty feud that became something more. This was not going to last past Wrestlemania but I guess this will go to at least SummerSlam. I think this was a clusterfuck but a good one. This was actually exciting. I didn't care who wins because this was insanity in motion. I am glad this was done overseas because if this was in the states, we might have fell asleep on it. )

Match#2: Layla vs. Aksana
Winner: Layla
(This was an interesting match. I guess because it is rare to see this match and hope for something new. Layla was geting the cheers from her home country. I was going to change channels but I think all the ass and tits shaking around kept my attention. Plus I think Aksana is gaining weight. As for Layla, well she's growing on me. Not a good match but ok.)

Match#3: Fandango vs. Justin Gabriel
Winner: Fandango
(I want to be totally honest with you all.....this was fucking garbage. Vince's new project is my new hatred. I am done with this match. )

Match#4: Big Show vs. Sheamus
Winner: Big Show
(Thank god Big Show can kill a match. I think I am so sick of these men feuding. Big Show is not a jobber and Sheamus is boring. He is another Cena clone. I am a fan of Big Show and thank god he can make a match end quickly. Also thank you Mark Henry because it is what he do. Moving on. )

Match#5: Wade Barrett vs. William Regal
Winner: Wade Barrett
(This was the best match of the night. Why? No BS. I love William Regal. Regardless of heel or face, he is a Brit that is tough as nails. I also love seeing Wade in good matches. This was an epic match for all the Brits in the crowd tonight. I was happy to see good wrestling tonight. Thank you Wade and William. )

Match#6: Mark Henry vs. Randy Orton
Winner: Mark Henry by DQ
(NO!!!!!! NO!!!!!! NO!!!!!! Sheamus fucks up a good ending to a boring match. Why?!?!?!?!? I don't fucking care to see what happened. RKO was going to lose. And Mark Henry is going to do what he does. Fuck you Sheamus!!!!!!! Damn it to all hell. Way to fuck up a good ending to a match. )

Main Event: Undertaker vs. Dean Ambrose of The Shield
Winner: Undertaker
(This was the other best match of the night. Holy shit!!!!! This was so much fucking action that I think I might need to hope see this again. Not only did we see Taker make Ambrose tap out but we saw Reigns spear the shit out of Taker. To top it off, Taker was triple powerbombed through the announce table. Wow, I think I just saw a good ending. )

Final Thoughts:  Two matches was the best of the night and the rest was SSDD in motion. Like I said, WWE Smackdown better give us in Detroit something good. I will be at the show this week. I will be pissed to see shit like this. See you all for WWE Raw..................



Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment