4/22/13

WWE Raw Review 4/22/13


Note: I love when WWE Raw is out of the U.S. I love it because it is via tape delay because of the time difference. Also because it is easier to dictate WWE Raw. So I know what happens but will share my opinion with you all as it happens. So I know I been harder on WWE Raw because they are the A show. So we are suppose to see A quality stuff. So here's WWE Raw from London England.

Opening Segment: Paul Heyman comes out to gloat. Triple H shocks Paul Heyman. Triple H hits the Pedigree and accepts Brock Lesnar's challenge at the PPV.
(Thank you Triple H for the simple opening. No long talking. Triple H is still the man. Heyman is still good but he's Heyman. Love the opening. Need to do this and less talking from Super Cena. )

Match#1: R-Truth vs. Antonio Cesaro
Winner: R-Truth
(I was not bored with this but then again, neither man is facing for a title right now. No more Lil Jimmy and no more fake American. However, please stop Cesaro from yodeling.)

Match#2: Brodus Clay vs. Damien Sandow
Winner: Damien Sandow
(This was not boring but what is the purpose of this match. I hate Tons of Fun with a fucking passion. As for Rhodes Scholars well they should be tag champs now. This did make me question the logic of why Rhodes Scholars are not together as a team all the time. Also why is Tensai still being a face? Well at least, the dancers danced not wrestled this week. )

Match#3: Dolph Ziggler vs. Chris Jericho
Winner: Dolph Ziggler
(Quality match from these guys. I am happy to see this match. This was definately not a boring match. I think Ziggler is not given enough credit for being the true show off of WWE. Also Y2J can still go. This was a good match but the whole bullshit with Fandango's music was bullshit. Good match with a lame and shitty ending. #fandangohater)

Match#4: Cody Rhodes vs. Sweet T. (Tensai)
Winner: Sweet T.
(Ok, this was bullshit. Not boring but just plain bullshit. Moving on........)

Match#5: Big E. Langston vs. Zack Ryder
Winner: Big E. Langston
(This was like watching a wall kill a toddler. Sad to see and funny to witness. I would say more but this was the most epic jobber match of all time. This could be up there with Warrior and Brooklyn Brawler. )

Match#6: The Shield vs. Brother of Destruction and Daniel Bryan
Winners: The Shield
(I marked out seeing Taker in the ring. I wish I could go into details about what I was thinking about this match. I am kind of sadden because this could have ended better. #believeintheshield)

Match#7: Fandango vs. Willam Regal
Winner: Fandango
(I was puking most of this match. Thank you Y2J for saving me. Thank you. )

Match#8: Divas Battle Royal for #1 Contender for the Divas Title
Winner: AJ Lee
(No comment. Really WWE? Only good thing was all the women in the ring and the bouncing around. No comment past that.)

Main Event: John Cena/Ryback/Mick Foley
(I was in bed when this happened. I literally was bored to sleep on this boring shit. Sorry WWE but Ryback as a heel is boring and fucking idiotic.)

Final Thoughts: Up until The Shield's match, I was not bored with the show. After that match, I was trying not to pass out. I guess I should be happy with most of the show. One problem: I want to see a good show from beginning to end. I guess this was a Bret Hart 4/10 show. See you all for TNA and the shit they produce.







Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment