4/6/13

WWE Smackdown Review 4/5/13


Note:  This is going to be the pre-pre show for Wrestlemania 29. So I guess this will be more of a clip show than a show with some action. I guess this will be a short blog. Here’s WWE Smackdown – Pre Wrestlemania.

Match#1: Ryback vs. Primo and Epico
Winner: Ryback
(This was a jobber match. There is nothing to new to see and nothing new to say about this match. )

Main Event: Jack Swagger vs. Kofi Kingston
Winner: Jack Swagger
(This was actually a good match even though the ending was predictable. I guess this made Swagger look good for his match this weekend. )

Final Thoughts: Well I am not going to say much because this was a clip show for the PPV this weekend. I hope I am wrong for saying this is the shittiest WM on paper and also wrong that I dread seeing this. See you all for Wrestlemania 29 PPV.






Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment