4/26/13

TNA Impact Review 4/25/13

Note: I have tried to make an effort to look at TNA as a whole and see the potential of the company. I want to believe that TNA is the #2 wrestling promotion but to be honest, it is not in my opinion. I think because I see a lot of WCW ideals and WCW mentality that it hurts to watch most weeks. So with that said, I am going to try with my best to do my job to share my opinion and hope tonight's show is good. Here's TNA Impact......

Match#1: Taryn Terrell vs Tara
Winner: Taryn Terrell
(Well the good news is that I got to see someone in the KO division that can wrestle: Tara. I love watching KO matches because unlike WWE, TNA let's the women wrestle longer than five minutes. I don't like that Taryn Terrell is wrestling. I guess because she reminds me of Kelly Kelly of WWE fame. To be honest, I wanted to see Tara win. Seeing Taryn win pissed me off. At least ODB is doing a good job as ref for the KO division. )

Match#2: Rob Terry vs Jesse Godderz
Winner: Rob Terry
(This was a shitty match. I am sorry but this was like watching Vince's wet dream. This was two big men acting like they can wrestle. This was so shitty that I changed channels to see the weather. This was so bad, I actually played a game of WWE 13. This is the shitty match of 2013. )

Match#3 - TNA World Tag Team Title Match: Chavo Guerrero & Hernandez vs Bobby Roode & Austin Aries
Winners: Chavo Guerrero, Jr & Hernandez
(Ok, I love the team of Bobby Roode and Austin Aries. However, I loved them also as singles wrestlers. I think it is fucked up to take Aries and Roode out of the title picture because of Aces and Eights. I am trying to give Chavo and Hernandez a chance but Chavo can be used better. Good match but just annoyed as to who needs a push and who doesn't. Also I would love to see a reformation of Fortune with just Roode, Kaz, and Daniels. )

Match#4 - Knockouts Title Match: Velvet Sky vs Mickie James
Winner: Velvet Sky
(If John Cena kissing Vince's ass for a title, then I think Velvet Sky is doing something to someone in TNA to be KO champ. I say that because I think it is shitty to have someone with no talent be champ and Mickie can wrestle but no more title runs. Watching this match was good for me but seeing Velvet win pissed me off. I am trying to see Velvet as a wrestler but she can do shit but be a sexy woman. Ugh, I am moving on. )

Main Event: Aces and Eights vs. Hulk Hogan
(Watching this segment made me want to quit watching TNA. You honestly don't need to have Hogan do anything but be on TV for less than five minutes. Sting coming back also made me want to quit watching TNA. Sting is the embodiment of WCW and the reason why I never liked TNA for some time. So you mean to tell me that Aces and Eights can't beat up two old men? What the fuck is wrong with that? I think sometimes TNA is worse with storylines than WWE. At least we all know that WWE hires hollywood writers for their shows. TNA is using WCW's rulebook from 1996. This was fucking garbage.)

Final Thoughts: First, I did skip some things. Why? SSDD. I don't care about AJ Styles brooding like Sting did in WCW. I don't care about James Storm's obsession with AJ Styles. Storm is the reason why AJ Styles is out of the title picture for the rest of this year. Why did Joseph Parks get involved? Why is Matt Morgan still in TNA?  One more thing, isn't Aces and Eights basically a biker version of 3D. See you all for WWE Smackdown.



Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment