4/5/13

TNA Impact Review 4/4/13


Note: My attention is on Wrestlemania this weekend. I want to concentrate on this show but my mind might be elsewhere. I will do my best to get through this like peeling off a band aid. Here’s TNA Impact…..

Match#1: Gail Kim and Tara vs. Velvet Sky and Taryn Terrell
Winners: Gail Kim and Tara
(My god, this was an overload of sexy women in the ring. I was happy to see this match come but did not want to see it end. I am glad to see that Taryn is the next TNA KO that cannot wrestle. I did love seeing my two favorite KOs win. By the way, Joey Ryan is nasty and a big perv. )

Match#2: Adam Pearce vs. Magno - Gutcheck Challenge Match
Winner: Adam Pearce
(I will be honest and say that I did not watch this match or cared about this match. I did like that Pierce is the first guy to cheat to win this match. Also Magno basically is the TNA version of Sin Cara. Moving on……..)

Match#3: Sonjay Dutt vs. Mason Andrews vs. Petey Williams - #1 Contender’s Match for the X-Division Title
Winner: Petey Williams
(This was a good match that was lost in the shuffle because we all know that TNA is not focusing on the X Division like they use to. )

Main Event: Aces & 8s vs. Kurt Angle, Joseph Parks, Eric Young, Magnus, and Samoa Joe
Winners: Aces & 8s
(This was garbage!!!!! This was garbage!!!!! This was garbage!!!!! This was garbage!!!!! This was garbage!!!!! This was garbage!!!!! This was garbage!!!!! This was garbage!!!!! This was garbage!!!!! This was also boring. )

Final Thoughts: See you all for WWE Smackdown. I am going to forget this show happened.









Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment