7/4/13

TNA Impact Review 7/4/13

Note: Well after the mediocre show that was on last week, this week should be more interesting. I loved the ending with Austin Aries cheating to win the X Division Title and wanting to challenge Bully Ray for the title. However, the show was lacking some substance. This week we need meat and potatoes. No more bullshit, just good matches. Here's TNA Impact.

Opening Segment: Hulk Hogan set up the main event is X-Division champ Austin Aries vs. Manik vs. Chris Sabin
(Why? First of all, why can't we see Aries face Bully Ray at Destination X? Also, why do we need to see a rematch? Another question is why did TNA repackage Suicide as Manik? I think TNA just fucked up a good main event for the title at the PPV. I don't think Sabin can beat Bully Ray. I also think TNA needs to get the fucking title off Bully Ray and kill Aces and Eights. What the fuck?)

Match#1: AJ Styles vs. Kazarian - BFG Series Match
Winner: AJ Styles - 10 pts.
(Wow, this was a good match even with the goffy shit with Kaz and Daniels. I loved that it did not take up a lot of time. I picked AJ Styles to win the BFG series and I hope this will make up for the bullshit of a storyline with him being a loner. Sting done it to death but AJ Styles needs to be more ruthless not gothic.)

Match#2: Gunner and James Storm vs. Robbie E and Jesse Godderz
Winners: Gunner and James Storm
(I love Gunner and Storm but this match was so fucking boring. However, seeing Tara was the only reason why I watched the match. Again, the match was boring because of Robbie E and Jesse. Moving on.)

Match#3: Jeff Hardy vs. Joseph Park - BFG Series Match
Winner: Jeff Hardy by DQ - 3 pts.
(Where to begin with this shit? First of all, where is Abyss? Also why are we still seeing Joseph Parks? I am not a fan of Jeff Hardy because he is past his prime. TNA loves to keep guys past their prime. This was bullshit. I wish this ended quickly. However, DQ ending was not the way to go. Also, time to kill Joseph Park and keep Abyss.)

Gut Check Segment: Big O was elimated earlier in the show. Ryan Howe was turned down by the TNA Judges.
(What the fuck? So you get rid of Big O because you assume he cannot be trained? Just admit that Big O was seen on WWE TV/Youtube channel first. Also Big O would fit into the lame role that is on TNA with Robbie E and Jesse Godderz. As for the other guy, he would be a good TNA version of Heath Slater. TNA should have a 3MB gimmick. We all know that Gut Check is stupid now.)

Main Event: Chris Sabin vs. Austin Aries vs. Manik - TNA X-Division Title Match
Winner: Chris Sabin - New Champion
(This was total bullshit. I say that because we should have just seen Aries keep the X Division Title to cash in at the PPV. Why is TNA trying to push Sabin now? Sabin has been around for years. He is just like Aries. So why push him now? I want to see Aries give Bully Ray a run for his money. This was pointless. Also one more thing: Why kill Suicide? Manik is dumb.)

Final Thoughts: I wanted to see more from TNA and I got more bullshit from them. I really think TNA is going to kill the X Division because it is not profitable. I say it is and got more to gain from being on TV more. There was very little Aces and Eights in the ring. They are now more so backstage segments. At least NWO did promos and also wrestled. I am going to bed and hope to see WWE Smackdown give me more than this shit. See you all for WWE Smackdown.




Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment