11/25/13

WWE Raw Review 11/25/13

Note: So last night we got to see some old school matches and some cool things. Last night we got to see something that shouldn't be seen again. As we get ready for tonight's WWE Raw show, we need to admit that WWE is running out of ideals and also we need to admit that it is time for change in both WWE Raw and WWE Smackdown. I might be in the minority but change needs to come. Hopefully, tonight we get to see something different. Here's WWE Raw...

Match#1: Rey Mysterio, Cody Rhodes and Goldust vs. The Shield
Winners: The Shield
(Well as the show starts, I think it is going to be different. I was so dead wrong. We get a rematch of sorts except no Real Americans or The Usos. This match was almost move for move. Except the ending was better. Roman Reigns is about to set a record of spearing people to death. His spear is not as sick as Goldberg but he is making it look like he is killing people. This wasn't a bad rematch but at the same time, we get SSDD. )

Match#2: Curtis Axel and Ryback vs. Big E. Langston and Mark Henry
Winners: Big E. Langston and Mark Henry
(This was another rematch except twice the match. Seeing Big E. and Mark Henry as a tag team proves this could be the ultimate tag team. I think other than that, this was just a double rematch from last night's PPV. I think it is sad to have another rematch because some people could have saved money not buying the PPV.  )

Match#3: Total Divas (Bella Twins, Eva Marie, JoJo, Natalya, Cameron and Naomi) vs. Non Total Divas (AJ Lee, Tamina, Aksana, Alicia Fox, Rosa Mendes, Kaitlyn and Summer Rae) - Elimination Tag Match
Winners: Total Divas (Bella Twins and Eva Marie)
(I won't comment on this because I said my peace last night. SSDD in the WWE. )

Match#4: Damien Sandow vs. Dolph Ziggler - Raw App Match/Hampton Hardcore Match
Winner: Damien Sandow
(Best match of the night...Why? This was just a match. I laughed, I cried, I was stunned to see Sandow win. This match was so good I want to see another hardcore match with these men. Someone online said they needed to bring back the Hardcore Title. I will agree with that statement. Dolph and Sandow should be in the main event and having good title matches. Thank you for this non rematch from the PPV. )

Match#5: The Wyatt Family vs. CM Punk and Daniel Bryan - 3 on 2 Handicap Match
Winners: No Contest
(This was a good match. I wished it did not end with a no contest. I think Punk and Bryan could have won again. However, this was to further their feud. What made me watch this was to see how Bray Wyatt was going to be added to this. He basically showed he is better than a gimmick wrestler. So while the Wyatt Family kidnapped Daniel Bryan, The Shield damn near kills CM Punk. So both these actions caused me not to change channels and watch every second of it. )

Match#6: The Miz vs. Kofi Kingston
Winner: The Miz
(SSDD in the WWE. Nothing more or nothing less. Moving on. )

Match#7: Heath Slater vs. Xavier Woods
Winner: Xavier Woods
(This was not a rematch. I am shocked that this was the match before the main event. So we get another NXT guy up in here. Ok cool. The people should see the people that have been doing good in NXT. Thank you WWE for showing us another mid carder.)

Main Event: Big Show and John Cena vs. Randy Orton and Alberto Del Rio
Winners: Big Show and John Cena
(This is the final rematch of the night. Again, this is a double feature. Usually, you will see Cena win this and we go to sleep. However, looking at this match, we might see something different. ADR is not going to bore us in this match. As I am watching this match, I think it is sad that WWE insults the fans by ignoring their own history. 11 years ago we had the last unified champion. I also find it sad that TNA actually calls a match not joke around. I don't mind it but it is hard to see the match while Cole and Lawler are cracking jokes. Big Show is selling the hell out of being kicked. Doctor stops the match to check Big Show. So basically this is just a mess. Super Cena wins.)

Final Thoughts: Well this was suppose to be the better show. This was not a better show than the PPV. We got better shows after Wrestlemania than now. I left out the opening segment because I think it is bullshit to unify the WWE Title and World Heavyweight Title. 11 years ago, we had the unified title. The reason why it was split was to have a champ on WWE Raw and WWE Smackdown. So you mean to tell me that it is time to make Cena the unified champ? Bullshit. So that was left off but the show as a whole was basically same shit different day. We got to see some people have rematches. However, seeing that it is the week of Thanksgiving, we might see more action on Smackdown this Friday. So see you all for that and TNA Impact...






Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment