11/15/13

WWE Smackdown Review 11/14/13

Note: After the mess that TNA put on TV last night, I think it is fitting that WWE Smackdown washes the nasty taste I got from watching TNA. WWE is still overseas and it is fitting that this will end the week of wrestling. I don't really care for Cena or ADR. I don't care for the Raw Rebounds or dumb stats about WWE being better than other sports. I just want to see good action. So with that said, let's dig into WWE Smackdown...

Match#1: The Usos vs. The Wyatt Family (Erick Rowan and Luke Harper)
Winners: The Wyatt Family
(On one hand, I don't care for The Usos. It is simply another generic tag team with an ethnic gimmick. I use to be high on them but see that they are stuck in the mid card. As for The Wyatt Family, well I said in the past that Bray Wyatt is the only one that can wrestle. I mean that. The other two barely can keep a match going. So nice way to waste people's time. Also please give The Usos something else better to do.)

Match#2: Natalya vs. Tamina Snuka
Winner: Natalya
(I was in heaven with this match. I think it is because these women can wrestle. Also because of seeing AJ Lee at ringside. I think it is sad that WWE is fixated on the Bellas but these two need more attention than anyone else. I loved that I got to see something real with the Divas division. I would love to see this match for the title someday. )

Match#3: R-Truth and The Prime Time Playas (Darren Young and Titus O'Neil) vs. 3MB
Winners: Prime Time Playas and R-Truth
(I lost interest in this match because this was a huge........clusterfuck. I cannot speak on this because I don't have the time to waste on this shit. Sorry but this match was dumb to me. )

Match#4: Cameron and Naomi vs. The Bella Twins
Winners: Cameron and Naomi
(I do not like The Bellas. I think if these women were elsewhere, the WWE could do better with their Divas divsion. I think the Bellas needs to go away. I think it is not fair that these women get more attention than the actual Divas champ. As for the black girls, well it is sad that PTP is acting like what WWE thinks black men act. These women are basically how black women act. Sad really because this match wasn't interesting to me except for all the ass or lack there of I saw. Moving on...)

Match#5: The Great Khali vs. Hunico and Camacho
Winner: The Great Khali
(Welcome back Hunico and Camacho! Where have you guys been? That's all I have to say about this match. Moving on to the end.)

CM Punk and Daniel Bryan vs. Ryback and Curtis Axel
Winners: No Contest
(Well the good news was that even without a winner, this was the best thing on WWE Smackdown tonight. This was so good that I think since we will see this on WWE Raw, we get a winner this time around. This was funny to watch because we got a good match with no ending plus we got to see CM Punk and Daniel Bryan work as a tag team. Seeing Ryback and Curtis Axel working together without Heyman was weird and good for their career. I am going to hope for good things with CM Punk and Daniel Bryan in their match with The Wyatt Family. )

Final Thoughts: I tried my best to not think of this show as SSDD in WWE. I tried to see some of the good and focus on that. The ending was the only thing good in my opinion. Also seeing the Divas matches were a treat even though one was good and one was shitty at best. It is hard to be a serious fan of WWE without finding faults in their booking and storylines. I think it is funny that we will see if this get people to watch Survivor Series PPV. We will see. See you all for a new week of wrestling and WWE Raw.







Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment