11/8/13

WWE Smackdown Review 11/8/13

Note: I said last week that I am going to do something most people don't do which is seperate WWE Raw and WWE Smackdown. I know that is easier said than done because most people ignore Smackdown and just watch Raw or DVR any WWE show because the results are posted online. I tend to do my job as a blogger and watch it as it happens. Now as I say that, I am going to attempt to review this episode of WWE Smackdown as it is not for what was reported. Bare in mind that what I am going to review, we have already saw on WWE Raw. Here's WWE Smackdown...

Match#1: CM Punk vs Curtis Axel
Winner: CM Punk
(Without Paul Heyman, Curtis Axel is kind of a joke in the WWE. He is holding the title his father held more than once but the IC title is kind of a joke now. This was the title to lead to guys winning the WWE title. Seeing this title with a third generation star was sad but it does serve a purpose. This match was to serve a purpose. CM Punk is feuding with someone else now. This was the build up for the matches to come. This was a good opening match but the ending served its purpose. )

Match#2: 3MB vs The Usos and R-Truth
Winners:  The Usos and R-Truth
(This was very boring. So boring that I changed channels and also made something to eat. I guess we as fans need to tell WWE to kill 3MB and make The Usos title contenders. However adding R-Truth was different. At least he can wrestle and can do good promos. Moving on...)

Match#3: Cameron and Naomi vs AJ Lee and Tamina Snuka
Winners: Tamina Snuka and AJ Lee
(Well I got to see my slice of life in the WWE. My two favorite women are in this match. I am not talking about the black girls. I am talking about AJ and her tall ass friend Tamina. I know I like Kaitlyn as well but she has not been on TV in like months. Seeing that the fucking Divas show is coming back on E! I think it is time to humble the reality stars by losing a match. We all know that the show is bullshit and time to make the girls above the Divas champ. Thank you AJ for being the real diva in the WWE. )

Match#4: Alberto Del Rio vs Great Khali
Winner: Alberto Del Rio
(No comment. This was a waste of time and space.)

Match#5: Daniel Bryan vs Luke Harper
Winner: Daniel Bryan by DQ
(Like I said earlier with CM Punk, this is setting up the feud with him and DBry vs The Wyatt Family. This match could have ended with a clean win but I know we need to see some feuding before the action in the ring. What kills me is why take out the indy guys and put them in the mid card. This was funny to watch but good for the feud. )

Main Event: John Cena vs Ryback
Winner: John Cena
(Cena as WHC is a joke. Ryback as a heel is a joke. ADR not being WHC is the biggest failure. Time to end this review. )


Final Thoughts: Well at least this week was not a lot of the same mess on a different day. I think Cena as WHC is a joke because we all know that we will never see the titles switch shows. I would like that because then we might get to see something fresh and different. Most of the show was setting up new angles with new people. That's a good thing because at least we won't see SSDD in WWE. The Wyatt Family is going to be the new team to beat. However, only one of them can wrestle and the other two are just there for show. Well I can saw that this week ended with something good rather than some dumb shit. We all know that Cena and ADR are both jokes in their own right. See you all for WWE Raw. New week, new hope...





Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment