11/15/12

TNA Impact Review 11/15/12

Note: This is the first show after the PPV. I hope this show would set up things for the next PPV. I just want to see something different. I know I say that a lot but it is only because repetition is boring at times. I just want to see something different. With that said, here's TNA Impact..........

Opening Segment: Bobby Roode challenges James Storm to one last match for Storm's world title shot. Storm accepts the challenge.
(Damn! I have seen this over and over for the last year. I am tired of seeing these guys fight. It is like watching the Rockers break up and then seeing Shawn Michaels beat Marty Janetty over and over. I hope this is the last time for them.)

Match#1: RVD vs. Kid Kash - TNA X Division Title Match
Winner: RVD
(This was weak and boring. I was shocked to hear TNA acknowledge WWE and ECW. I have seen this over and over again. RVD earned his pay for tonight. I really think Kid Kash is another paycheck player. )

Match#2: Jesse Godderz vs. Eric Young
Winner: Jesse Godderz
(This was a funny match to see. Other than the comedy and the girls fighting outside the ring, this was a boring match.)

Match#3: Magus vs. Samoa Joe - TNA TV Title Match
Winner: No Contest
(Aces and Eights basically stopped the match before it started. Poor Magnus was laid to waste. It was painful to watch this fake beating. Bully Ray comes out to save Magnus.)

Match#4: Kurt Angle & Garrett Bischoff vs. Devon and Aces & 8's member
Winners: Kurt Angle and Garrett Bischoff
(This was suppose to be a good match but it was boring. I wanted to be entertained but this was boring. I saw Angle and Devon back in 1997 in WWF. This was boring. )

Match#4: ODB, Madison Rayne, Gail Kim, Miss Tessmacker and Mickie James - Battle Royal for the #1 contenders for the Knockouts Title
Winner: Mickie James
(Holy shit, I was watching this match like if I was reading a playboy magazine. Ass and tits all over. I wanted to be objective but it was not working. Between watching my Asian dream, Mickie James, and Christy Hemme, I was in dreamland. However, I am happy to see Mickie James face Tara. Even though I saw this in WWE during the attitude era, I will see it again only to see Tara's ass shake and Mickie's tights shake. Sorry but at least I am honest. )

Main Event: Bobby Roode vs. James Storm - #1 Contender For The TNA Heavyweight Title
Winner:  Bobby Roode
(This might have been the same match we have seen all year long, this was the best match on TV. I say that because not only did James Storm get screwed again by Bobby Roode but this time around, Bobby Roode did an end run of being unable to face the champ. This was a good match on TV and fitting to end the show with.)

Final Thoughts: This was not really a typical TNA show. This did make some changes in the storyline of the show. I do want to see AJ Styles get some retribution from beating Daniels. I want to see Aces and Eights take out someone else that should be gone from TNA. I guess next week is open fight night. Next week is thanksgiving. with that said, see you all for WWE Smackdown.








Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment