11/29/12

TNA Impact Review 11/29/12

Note: Last week's TNA was fucking awful. I mean it was rookie night plus they went to using Brooke Hogan as a way to make a scandal. WTF! I love to see something new because even something we not use to seeing is better than nothing at all. Here's TNA Impact..........


Match#1: Gail Kim vs. Mickie James
Winner: Mickie James
(This was a rare treat to see because these women can wrestle. I wanted to see this match just to see these women remind others that women can wrestle. I wished to see Tara but seeing my Asian dream and Mickie go was heaven.)

Match#2: Bobby Roode vs. Christian York
Winner: Bobby Roode
(What The Fuck!!!!!! This was not something expected. Why? Because this was like watching a pro versus a rookie. Christian York does not have any pull to get matches with Bobby Roode. This was a good match but what the fuck. )

Match#3: James Storm and AJ Styles vs. Kaz and Daniels
Winners: James Storm and AJ Styles
(Ugh, this is a broken record. I love seeing Storm be the bad ass but AJ Styles needs to get a new gimmick or get a new angle and feud going. This was a good match but only because Storm made it better. Seeing AJ Styles/Kaz/Daniels makes me sick now. It was ok at first but now it is sickening.)

Match#4: Doug Williams vs. Matt Morgan
Winner: Matt Morgan
(This was a jobber match. Matt Morgan is back to killing jobbers. Moving on......)

Main Event: RVD vs. Austin Aries - TNA X Division Title Match
Winner: RVD by DQ
(This was actually a good match but thank you Bully Ray for fucking up the main event. Also Hogan is not acting right. This would have been a match of the year candidate but it was ruined.)

Final Thoughts: This show was better than last week but there is a lot of shit going on that should not be going on. Why is Brooke being showcased in an angle about scandal? WWE is already shitty with that angle. AJ Styles is getting buried by TNA because they don't want to give the young guys any shots. Most of this show was shit because it was cleaning up last week's rookie night. The ending would have been better if Bully Ray didn't jump in. I am off to hope that WWE Smackdown is better.

BTW: I know I did not mention Christian York being in the main roster. I did that because he should have been in the roster years ago. One more thing is that I won't mention the recaps because half the stuff in the recaps I won't talk about.






Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment