11/2/12

TNA Impact Review 11/1/12


Note: This was the open fight night show. This also had a gut check match. We will see Aces and Eights. We will see the much hyped match between Bully Ray and Devon. This is going to be an interesting night of TNA. I hope for a good show. Unlike WWE TV, I know TNA will either piss me off or make me want to watch something different. Either way, this will be an interesting night. Here's TNA Impact.........

Match#1: Samoa Joe vs Brutus Magnus - TV Title Match
Winner: Samoa Joe by DQ
(This is going to be an interesting feud between these two. I love them as a tag team but as enemies, this is getting to be a better showing of these guys abilities. I also think this was a good way to start the show even though we had like a lot of filler time before this match started. I will love to see more of these men but not for the TV title but for the World Heavyweight Title.)

Match#2: Christian York vs Zema Ion - Gut Check Match
Winner: Zema Ion
(This motherfucker was the shit. This was the first gut check match that I wanted to see the guy win. We know that Zema Ion is mad that he cannot get the X Division Title back from RVD. This was a good showing for both men. I know they not going to let him get a contract but I wanted to see something exciting and got my wish. Thank you TNA for this showing and also this epic match. If he does get in, this motherfucker need to have a re-match with Ion and beat him.)

Match#3: ODB vs Jesse Godderz
Winner: Jesse Godderz
(What are you doing to ODB? So she calls out this poser. So EY is not there for her. What the fuck was I watching? This would have been good in WWE back in the day with Chyna and whomever. In this case, it was sad to see this shit. I guess we will see EY and ODB break up. Also this poser did not need to be on the show. I love Tara but she can do better for a fake boyfriend. This was the low point of the show.)

Match#4: Jeff Hardy vs Robbie E
Winner: Jeff Hardy
(This was a clinic match. I am not a fan of this version of Jeff Hardy. I loved the Jeff Hardy in WWE back in the day. This version scares the shit of me. This was a clinic match because basically Hardy did not break a sweat. We all know that the Jersey Shore wannabes are jobbers. This was a match for people who want to be in the business. Nothing new.)

Match#5: Rob Van Dam vs Joey Ryan
Winner: Joey Ryan
(Joey Ryan just got a fan in me. I love this sleazy character. Matt Morgan is ok. I did not miss him but then again, Morgan is needed because he can wrestle unlike Crimsom. This was a surprisingly good match. I know that Ryan can do more but against the paycheck player, he had to be limited. The ending was classic. So sad to see RVD get laid out. Morgan and Ryan is going to be an interesting team. Remind me of HBK/Diesel.)

Main Event: Devon vs. Bully Ray
Winner: No Contest
(This was suppose to be one on one. Then Devon called the Aces and Eights. The TNA roster comes out after Aces and Eights do. This turns into a big brawl. Guys were in and out the ring fighting. No one was safe. Joseph Park comes down to fight. Before he gets laid out, we finally see someone else get unmasked. We see that Luke Gallows is a part of Aces and Eights. I guess being in the old straight edge society wasn't enough for him. Joseph Parks gets laid out on a table. The show ends.)


Final Thoughts: This was the most heavily hyped show of the year. I guess most of the hype came true. I loved most this show except the shit with ODB/Tara/Jesse. I wanted more but unlike the three hours of Raw that does not give you much, TNA does fit a lot in two hours. This was good for me this week but I know WWE Smackdown is going to kill my joy. So until then, I hope you guys enjoyed this show.









Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment