11/16/12

WWE Smackdown Review 11/16/12


WWE Main Event 11/14/12

Match#1: Kane & Daniel Bryan vs. Damien Sandow and Cody Rhodes
Winners: Team Hell No (Kane and Daniel Bryan)

Match#2: Santino Marella vs. David Otunga
Winner: Santino Marella

Note: Ususally, I don't comment on Main Event but I had to because this episode of it was funny as fucking hell. Team Hell No is a mess. Santino is a comic genius. This was a show of comedy and hilarity. This show also leads up to Smackdown.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WWE Smackdown Review 11/16/12

Note:

Opening Segment: SmackDown opens with The Miz hosting MizTV. His special guest is Mick Foley. All of Team Foley come out and talk about Survivor Series. Kofi Kingston keeps the peace between Kane and Daniel Bryan but argues with Miz about their history. Randy Orton says he doesn't trust anyone and out comes Team Ziggler. Alberto Del Rio wonders if Dolph Ziggler can lead them properly and they argue. Mick Foley reveals that Booker T gave him some power tonight and he books Del Rio and Ziggler vs. Orton and Miz for later.
(Really? Really? Really? I did not see this coming. I am sorry but I think it is getting predictable to see stuff at the beginning of the show be the main event of the show. Damn it WWE!!!!!)

Match#1: Damien Sandow vs. Kofi Kingston
Winner: Damien Sandow
(This was a boring match. I say that because Damien Sandow is not an exciting wrestler. Kofi carried him most of the match. This was a very long and slow match. I am surprised this match was going on for longer than five minutes. Now I gotta stay awake. )

Match#2: Layla, Kaitlyn, and Natalya vs. Eve, Alicia Fox, and Aksana
Winners: Layla, Kaitlyn, and Natalya
(Last night, I had to sit through a hot five women battle royal match. WWE had to go one more and make it a tag match. I think I was at one point drooling because not only did I see my crush Kaitlyn and her firm sexy ass but I also watch Layla little ass bounce around. Even Nattie was peaking my interest. I would say it was a good match but it was not. It was quick but memorable.)

Match#3: The Miz and Randy Orton vs. Dolph Ziggler and Alberto Del Rio
Winners: The Miz and RKO
(This was actually a good tag team match. I was just happy to avoid another ADR/RKO match. I like the Miz as a face but it might not work for long. When is Ziggler going to cash in his title shot? I loved how they let John Cena ruin his shot. I loved that RKO took out his own partner. However the Miz is good. Good match to see and hope to see it again at the PPV this Sunday. )

Match#4: Wade Barrett vs. Kane
Winner: No Contest
(This would have been a good match if there was a winner. The teams interrupted the match. The brawl was worth the interruption. So we got hype for the traditional match for the PPV.  )

Match#5: Antonio Cesaro defeated Sin Cara
Winner: Antonio Cesaro
(This was a set up for the US title match with Cesaro and R-Truth. The match was good for the most part. I loved that Sin Cara didn't botch the match. I did love that R-Truth is hyped to win but he's not going to win. This was a good match but wish it was longer. )

Main Event: Big Show vs. The Great Khali
Winner: Big Show
(This was a shitty main event. We have seen this before. I rather saw Big Show vs. Brodus Clay. What the fuck WWE? This match insulted my intelligence. I guess I expected more. Well thank you Sheamus for reminding me that beating the shit out of someone can happen. The brawl after the match was good. Thank you. )

Final Thoughts: The end of the show save this episode. Most of the hype for the PPV was accomplished. The PPV is one of the original four of WWE. Survivor Series should be good but that's up for debate. So I guess Sunday is going to be one of good memories or bad memories. See you all for WWE Survivor Series.






Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment