11/2/12

WWE Smackdown Review 11/2/12

Note: WWE Raw this week and the PPV last Sunday was basically garbage to me. I want to come in this week's Smackdown with high hope but fuck that. I hope that this week's Main Event will lead to something good for WWE Smackdown. I will try to be upbeat about this show but if not, I will go H.A.M on this edition. Here's WWE Smackdown and WWE Main Event.

Main Event 10/31/12

Match#1: Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara vs. Alberto Del Rio, Darren Young and Titus O'Neil.
Winner: Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, and Sin Cara
(I honestly think these matches are clusterfucks waiting to happen. This was sloppy thinking for the bookers. I mean I want RKO to move on and away from ADR. Also I am tired of Rey and Sin Cara as a team. Prime Time Players are the only things I want to do something else with. I guess it is not too hard to change booking or do something to make things better for fans.)


Match#2: Wade Barrett vs. Tyson Kid
Winner: Wade Barrett
(This was so sad to watch. I guess I don't care much for Tyson Kidd. Since the new version of the Hart Foundation was killed off, I think Tyson Kidd is just a jobber in the making. As for Wade Barrett, I really think he needs to be in the title picture. I am also tired of these matches of pitting someone that is a jobber and someone that is hot.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WWE Smackdown 11/2/12

Opening Segment: The Miz kicks off MizTV and his guest is Sheamus. It's interrupted by Kofi Kingston and then Big Show. Sheamus wants his rematch but Show walks out. Sheamus and Kofi clear the ring of Miz.

Match#1: Darren Young vs. Sin Cara
Winner: Darren Young
(This was so fucking boring.)

Match#2: Titus O'Neal vs. Rey Mysterio
Winner: Rey Mysterio
(This was bullshit. Moving on.)


Match#3: Wade Barrett vs. Randy Orton
Winner: Wade Barrett with help from Alberto Del Rio
(I just said earlier that I am tired of the ADR/RKO feud. I don't think this is helping either man because ADR is boring now and RKO needs to be in a title picture or back to being a heel. Wade Barrett was the pawn in this game. He got a victory in this match only because ADR had to fuck up a perfectly good match and better feud. )

Match#4: The Great Khali vs. David Otunga
Winner: Great Khali
(This was basically a filler match. It is nice to see Khali back on TV but at the same time David Otunga is a glorified jobber. This was basically something to put on to kill time and also make people like myself pissed for watching this bullshit. I am getting pissed by thinking about this fucked up match. Moving on......)


Match#5: R-Truth vs.Justin Gabriel
Winner: R-Truth
(This was a good match. Nothing fancy but a clean match. This is a rare thing to see. Not only did we see a good match but also a handshake and good sportsmanship. I guess there is nothing more to say.)


Main Event: The Miz and Big Show vs. Sheamus and Kofi Kingston
Winners: Big Show and The Miz
(This was a huge reunion of Show Miz. I actually like this team than the stupid teaming on Miz and Morrison. Sheamus was a beast in the ring. Kofi is good. This was a good match to end the show. The ending was fucking hilarious. Big Show pops Kofi then Miz pins Kofi. My god that was epic.)

Final Thoughts: The show as a whole was somewhat better than WWE Raw this week. I love the ending. I guess I want better things for WWE TV. So next week for WWE TV will be live for the most part. I hate when WWE is live because it is hard to gauge the outcome of the bullshit that is WWE TV. So as for this show, this was a good show for the most part. I just wish WWE Raw will go back to two hours or do something better to make the first hour of the show better. See you all for WWE Raw.






Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment