11/22/12

TNA Impact Review 11/22/12


Note: This is Thanksgiving. I just watched my football games and is hoping that TNA will make things interesting with this edition of Open Fight Night. I am also happy to be thankful for wrestling. Here's TNA Impact........


Match#1: Wes Brisco vs. Garrett Bischoff
Winner: Wes Brisco
(Um, what the fuck did I just see? Garrett Bischoff is still learning the business. So why did TNA put him in a match with a rookie? This was bad to me. I also find it funny that both men have fathers in the business. This was like watching two kids play wrestle. Wow, this is going to be the beginning of something awful.)

Match#2: Chavo Guerrero vs. Joey Ryan
Winner: Chavo Guerrero by DQ
(Ok so we go from rookies wrestling to this. Um, Joey Ryan can wrestle. So can Chavo. So why the fuck are they doing a DQ ending? Moving on.....)

Match#3: Sam Shaw vs. Alex Silva
Winner: Sam Shaw
(I know this is the holiday show but I want action not bullshit. This was one match that I did not know or remember who these men are. This was like watching WCW Saturday Night and asking who is wrestling in the first match. This was crazy.)

Match#4: Christian York vs. Jeff Hardy
Winner: Jeff Hardy
(This was so fucking weak. It is bad enough we had to hear the sob story of Christian York who was a tag team wrestler way back in TNA but it is worse that Jeff Hardy had to be called out to make this a good match. This was weak because Hardy carried this match.)

Match#5: Taeler Hendrix vs. Tara
Winner: Tara
(Good news was that I got to see Tara and that ass. Bad news, she basically made this girl look bad. This was worse than watching Angelina Love wrestle. I might be sick.)

Match#6: Eric Young vs. Robbie E and Jesse Godderz
Winner: Eric Young
(No fucking comment.............WTF! Really TNA...........)

Match#7: AJ Styles vs. Kazarian
Winner: AJ Styles
(Who cares? Not me. I am done with AJ wrestling Kaz or Daniels. Move on AJ Styles. Please for the sake of humanity, move on....)

Main Event: Austin Aries come out and talks. He rips Hulk Hogan and Brooke Hogan. Brooke comes out and they have words about her being with Bully Ray. Hogan ends up coming down as does Bully Ray. Aries escapes the ring and laughs at everyone. Brooke runs away crying while Hogan and Ray stare at each other.
(WHAT IN THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TNA?!?!??!?!!?!?!? I AM SO FUCKING PISSED AT THIS FOR SO MANY REASONS. I think TNA just went somewhere that even I would want to go. Holy fuck shit.)

Final Thoughts: So the Detroit Lions lose in a weird way. Then I had to see this shit. Words cannot describe the sheer fucking insanity this show made. I mean this was the reward for the Gut Check Winners. This was so fucking weak. I am already mad at the Detroit Lions but this was ten times worse. I also want people to know that this was close to not being written because of the insanity. See you all for WWE Smackdown.




Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment