3/25/13

Dear Zack Ryder - 2013 Edition


Dear Zack Ryder,

Where are you? What did you do to yourself? I am a fan of yours and hate that WWE killed you. Basically, WWE neutered you. You had your own Youtube show. We got to know Big O, your father, that other guy and more into your real life. We saw the feud that should have helped your career. We should be getting a match with you and Ziggler for the Internet championship. Ziggler is going to steal the show at Wrestlemania and where will you be at? By the way, you suppose to represent the LI at Wrestlemania. So forgive me for being blunt but what the fuck. You need a match at Wrestlemania. I don’t mean on the pre-show but the actual show.

After Wrestlemania, we need to do something about your character. I know that your contract is up or will be up after Wrestlemania. So your options are to stay in WWE or go to TNA, or even go to ROH. I would love you to stay in WWE and get out of mid card hell. You need a title push. I miss seeing you have a title and actually defending it. You need to get your balls back and go back to Youtube on your own. Hell, get some celebrity that likes your character and help you be popular again. Don’t go to Cena! Do something to gain some popularity back. You need to be on Smackdown or Raw. No more kids show!!!!!!

I wanted to write this letter because you are one of a few WWE stars that I like personally. I like the fact that you did something to be noticed. I loved that you got drama in your life. You need to do something to be noticed. Even if it means bringing in Big O and that other guy in WWE, we as your fans want to see something better for you. It is sad to remember that last year, you were U.S. champion. I remember seeing you in the ring with CM Punk and Daniel Bryan who were champions at the time. You are a future WHC or WWE Champion. I am a fan and I want to see you get out of mid card hell. You are more than a comedic character. I am just saying this to you to get you to get your balls back and be bold. Thank you for what you do but more is better.







Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment