3/29/13

TNA Impact Review 3/28/13

Note: Well this is going to be an interesting show because this is another installment of Open Fight Night. I have loved and hated this concept because it is good for the mid card guys and the rookies but no titles will be defended and also it is not a balanced fight. So I hope this is a good night for a fight. I also hope this will make up for the lack of action I saw on WWE Raw and it's hilarious ending. Here's TNA Impact - Open Fight Night......

Opening Segment: Jeff Hardy comes out to call out Bully Ray. All of Aces and Eights come out and Anderson does all the speaking. So Jeff takes offense to this and attacks Anderson. Aces and Eight beat up Hardy until the rest of TNA comes out for the save. Anderson and Hardy will be the main event tonight.
(Well this was weird to see because we all know that Hardy got balls to call people out. This was total bullshit to me because we all know that Hardy is the golden boy in TNA. As for Anderson, well it was good to see him get into the main event picture in TNA. Actually, it was weird to see Anderson be in the main event after being gone for so long. So I guess this was good if you are a TNA fan. I am trying to be but that is hard.)

Match#1: Chavo and Hernandez vs. Kaz and Daniels - #1 Contenders for the Tag Team Titles
Winners: Chavo and Hernandez
(Same bullshit, different day. I actually wanted Bad Influence to win because Chavo is losing my interest. The other mexican is just a joke to me. This was basically the same match I saw weeks ago. I guess I am starting to be bored of watching TNA because of shitty openings like this.)

Match#2: Taryn Terrell vs. Gail Kim
Winner: No Contest/ Never Started
(So Taryn in a wrestler now? Hmm.......I guess this is out of the WWE Divas handbook. She is a fucking hot ass model with a nice ass but she cannot wrestle. She barely can take bumps. Gail Kim was sexy in the ring but this was ruined by seeing Tara interfer and also Velvet Sky save Taryn from the beat down. I guess the good thing is that we saw some hot women bounce around for like three minutes.)

Match#3: Team TNA (Kurt Angle, James Storm, and Eric Young) vs. Aces and Eights (DOC, Garrett Brischoff and Wes Brisco)
Winner:  Aces and Eights
(This started with James Storm calling out AJ Styles. AJ walks away as Aces and Eights beats up Storm. This becomes a 6 man clusterfuck. This was basically a way to get some TV time to the rookies and also EY. As I was watching this match, I wonder if TNA bookers were bored and had to fill something. Plus most of Aces and Eights are jobbers that was fired from WWE. This was boring but basically a clusterfuck. )

Main Event: Jeff Hardy vs. Anderson of Aces and Eights
Winner: Anderson by DQ
(This was a good match until the end. This was a typical wrestling match. The babyface and the heel exchange movesets and also finishers. Then the heel faction comes out to help their brother. A weapon was involved. Instead of the heel being the loser and caught with the weapon, we got the babyface getting caught. This was maybe a clusterfuck but was avoided by the Aces and Eights. So thank you for correcting this match. )

Final Thoughts: Well this was a shitty show. All the good stuff of TNA is being saved for a couple of weeks in Texas. This was a short and shitty show. I wanted to believe that this was going to be a better show but was disappointed. I was also disappointed with the lack of action and also the lack of attention to the other titles and also the bullshit with Aces and Eights. I'm off to bed. Going to hope WWE Smackdown will make up for the shit on WWE Raw. See you all tomorrow night.....










Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment