3/11/13

TNA Lockdown Review 2013 - 3/10/13

Note: Well this is the PPV for TNA. I did honestly forget the name of this PPV because most people are focused of WWE Wrestlemania. This is the PPV that will see some good matches and also some good title matches. TNA PPVs usually don't get much attention because WWE PPVs are more developed. I know that was bullshit but it is true with most WWE PPVs. So will we see title changes? I hope so. Will we see something new? We will see. Here is TNA Lockdown 2013........

Match#1 - TNA X Division Title Match: Christian York vs. Zema Ion vs. Kenny King
Winner: Kenny King
(I cried during this match. You mean to tell me that we will not see RVD getting a paycheck, thank you TNA. This was a good match. I miss seeing the real X division guys do their thing. This was a good taste of seeing something new. I loved seeing that Kenny King made sure he will keep the title for a while longer. )

Match#2: Joey Ryan vs. Joseph Park
Winner: Joseph Park
(This was bullshit. This was total bullshit. We all know that Abyss is coming back because this lawyer character is bullshit. As for Joey Ryan, meh. He's a nasty jobber.)

Match#3 - TNA Knockouts Title Match: Gail Kim vs. Velvet Sky
Winner: Velvet Sky
(I wanted to see Gail Kim win the title. I cried because this was bullshit. I gave up watching this match because TNA is using Velvet Sky like WWE uses John Cena. This was fucking horrible to see because the wrong woman won. This is where I say, fuck you TNA for this shit.)

Match#4: Robbie E vs. Robbie T
Winner: Robbie T
(WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT THIS MATCH!!!!!!!!!!! This should have been a pre show match. I don't care and most of you don't care. Moving the fuck on.)

Match#5 - TNA Tag Team Title Match: Chavo Guerrero & Hernandez vs. Kazarian & Daniels vs. Austin Aries & Bobby Roode
Winners: Austin Aries and Bobby Roode
(I was happy as fuck to see these men win. I was happy to see Roode come back. I love these men as singles wrestler but love these men together as well. I was happy to see these guys show that they mean fucking business. I love Kaz and Daniels as well but I wanted to see Aries and Roode get this win for the masses.)

Match#6 - Steel Cage Match: Wes Brisco vs. Kurt Angle
Winner: Wes Brisco
(This match was meh. I think this was a good match if this was for something. This was a pointless match. I think this was to make Brisco better but I was like meh. I think I could have made a better match on a video game with a better opponent. Wes Brisco is still a rookie. As for Angle, well this Angle is better than the goofy old WWE one.)

Match#7 - Lethal Lockdown: Team TNA (Sting, Magnus, Samoa Joe, James Storm and Eric Young) vs. Aces & 8s (Devon, Mr. Anderson, Mike Knox, Doc and Garett Bischoff)
Winners: Team TNA
(Well I wanted to see Aces and Eights get this win. I think if we want to believe that Aces and Eights is as big as NWO then we need them to win. So with that said, I am saying that Aces and Eights needed the win. I loved the action in the ring. I was happy to see this match avoid being a clusterfuck. Good job with this match. )

Main Event - TNA World Heavyweight Title Match: Bully Ray vs. Jeff Hardy
Winner and New World Heavyweight Champion: Bully Ray
(Good news is that Jeff Hardy is gone for a while. The better news is that we got a champion that can travel anywhere and everywhere. What's the bad news? Bully Ray is the leader of Aces and Eights. I was going to say WTF but I honestly am happy to see him back as a heel. I think I am happy to see him not act goofy anymore. So Aces and Eights might have lost a battle but gained something as well. Good job TNA with this swerve. )

Final Thoughts: I wish I could go to the TNA live event in Chicago this Thursday. I want to see how Aces and Eights will act. I want to see how most of things will be during the event. I guess I will be watching on TV. Most of the shock is in the ending and also the lack of changes I liked to see. I am happy for some of the changes but I guess I except too much from TNA. See you all for WWE Monday Night Raw and also for the live TNA Impact.








Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment