3/15/13

WWE Smackdown Review 3/15/13


Editor's Note: This is my 250th post of Gene The Grappler. I am happy to still be able to post my opinion of the shit that WWE and TNA put on TV and PPV for the last year and change. I hope people will keep reading. I also hope people with comment more and share their opinions because news can be faked.

Note: After seeing WWE Raw without John Cena, it is going to be interesting to see how this show is going to be. I am happy to see that we will be getting some action with the matches for Wrestlemania. I am excited to see what this show does to help the matches and the Wrestlemania PPV itself. Here's WWE Smackdown.........

Opening Segment/Match#1: Sheamus and Randy Orton vs. Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow
Winners: Sheamus and Randy Orton
(Where to beging for this match? So we got RKO and Sheamus acting like buddies? I am uneasy seeing this because Sheamus is trying to hard to be a face. RKO is due to be heel. This was a good match because it was both entertaining and exciting to see. I like the build up to the match with The Shield. I know someone will turn heel and I hope it is RKO. )

Match#2: Layla and Kaitlyn vs. Tamina and Aksana
Winners: Kaitlyn and Layla
(Jesus!!!!!! This was a wet dream in real time. I was doing my best to watch this match but all I can think about is the asses shaking and the dry humping that was going on. This was not the best match where the action was good. However, this was the best match for showing ass and tits. Please remind me why that wanted to bring back the Bellas? Also why is Brodus' dancers getting matches now? Boring......)

Match#3: Dolph Ziggler vs. Kane
Winner: Dolph Ziggler
(Wow, this was a good match. I was shocked to see this match end clean and was not a clusterfuck. Dolph is suppose to be the next champion. Dolph is going to be the main event of Smackdown. So he jobbed to people but he is going to get his big payday soon. As for Kane, well with the death of Paul Bearer, maybe he will get rid of DB and go back to being the beast he is. Good job WWE!!!!!)

Match#4: The Great Khali vs. Fandango
Winner: No Contest
(I am done with this shit. I am done with this shit. I am done with this shit.I am done with this shit. I am done with this shit. I am done with this shit. I am done with this shit. I am done with this shit. I am done with this shit. I am done with this shit. I am done with this shit. I am done with this shit.I am done with this shit. I am done with this shit. I am done with this shit. I am done with this shit. I am done with this shit. I am done with this shit. I am done with this shit. I am done with this shit. I am done with this shit.)

Match#5: Mark Henry vs. Ryback
Winner: No Contest
(We get to see the match that should be a PPV match but it ends with the Shield fucking it up. I wish to say that I was happy to see this end but this became a clusterfuck because we all know that either man will job to each other. I will say this again: I am done with this shit. I am done with this shit. I am done with this shit.)

Main Event: Jack Swagger vs. Chris Jericho
Winner: Jack Swagger
(Holy shit......this was the best main event ever on Smackdown in the last few years. Good build up and good clean match. Swagger was flawless in this match. Y2J still can wrestle after being in the business for many years. This was an enjoyable match that setup more heat with Swagger and Del Rio. Thank you WWE!!!!!)

Final Thoughts: Well this was better to watch for the most part than TNA Impact last night. I am happy to see that WWE is going to make sure we get some good matches for Wrestlemania this year. I want to say that it is good that we end this week on a high note because we need to see something good. I will remind myself that TNA was shitty because they had no real plan with Aces and Eights. At least most of the mid card matches for Wrestlemania should be good to remember for years to come. I guess WWE is listening to the fans. So I guess it is time for me to stop being tame and flip the fuck out with the shit that both WWE and TNA pull out. See you all for WWE Monday Night Raw.




Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment