3/8/13

WWE Smackdown Review 3/8/13


Note: This is going to be an interesting show because it is going to add and modify what happened on Raw this past Monday. I want to say this is going to be an explosive show but I can't. This past Monday setup more matches for the Raw side of Wrestlemania. However, we only know that Smackdown matches are going to be the jobber matches prior to the Wrestlemania PPV. So let's watch WWE Smackdown and hope for the best.

Opening Segment: Jack Swagger and Zeb Coulter came out to spew hate but Alberto Del Rio and Ricardo Rodridgez came out to not only make fun of their hate filled Youtube videos but them as well.
(Best point of the show was the video that ADR and RR did. We really need to laugh at this shit because it is getting to be a bunch of bullshit that I cannot stand. I guess I am not a fan of the hate filled shit that Swagger is trying to promote. Moving on.)

Match#1: Team Hell No vs. 3MB
Winners: Team Hell No
(Thank god it was not the token black team. At least this was more tolerable to watch. Kane is still good in the ring. DB is good as well. Sad to see three jobbers be something they are not. Good match to start the show. No bullshit just wrestling and a clean winner.)

Match#2: Ryback vs. Damien Sandow
Winner: Ryback
(Nothing new except the showdown with Ryback and Mark Henry. Same match with the same result.)

Match#3: Dolph Ziggler vs. Alberto Del Rio - Non Title Match
Winner: Alberto Del Rio
(The match was good. I love the outside crap with AJ Lee and Ricardo Rodridgez. Good solid match. I just hope Ziggler will steal the show at Wrestlemania because the WHC title match is plain and boring.)

Match#4: Yoshi Tatsu vs. Mark Henry
Winner: Mark Henry
(Typical sqaush match. Moving on.)

Match#5: Kaitlyn w/Layla vs. Tamina Snuka - Non Title Match
Winner: Tamina Snuka
(I nearly died when Kaitlyn dove and almost broke her nose. I was crying when she lost. I then had to take a shower because I was seeing nothing but jiggle and lots of ass shaking. I am sorry for this but I was lost in the sea of sexy women. Moving on. )

Match#6: Justin Gabriel vs. Fandango
Winner: No Contest
(I hate this fucking jobber. He's pissing me off. Go back to being Johnny Curtis and be yourself. This gimmick is bullshit.)

Main Event: Sheamus vs. Big Show
Winner: No Contest
(The Shield came in and almost destroyed the match and RKO, Sheamus, and Big Show. Chaos ensues then we saw The Shield run and RKO taking out Big Show after Big Show KOs Sheamus. Show ends..........)

Final Thought: This show was quick. I say that because the matches were quick and to the point. Even the bullshit with Johnny Curtis gimmick was pointless but had filled time. I really am shocked because this show was quick. So I guess this review is quick. See you all for the real WWE show: WWE Raw.






Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment