3/14/13

TNA Impact Live Review 3/14/13


Note: I was suppose to be at this live TNA event. Just like I was going to be at the TNA event in Detroit a few weeks ago. I wanted to see this show to see if TNA can be like a WWE show. I am going to see this for what it is: a B show trying to be an A show. I am hopeful something will be done to make my mind change. I am ready to take off the gloves if this show sucks. Here's live TNA Impact from Chicago.........

Opening Segment: Recap of Lockdown PPV last Sunday. We saw the turn of Bully Ray. He's the president of Aces and Eights. We see Chavo and Hernadez come out to a match but Aces and Eights beat them up. Bully Ray cuts a promo.
(Um, where to begin with this shit? So we see that Aces and Eights are the TNA version of NWO. We see Bully Ray as the leader and Devon is the sgt. at arms. The promo was shitty. This is not the way to start the show. We should have seen something more epic from TNA and Aces and Eights.)

Match#1: Gail Kim and Tara vs. Mickie James and Velvet Sky
Winners: Mickie James and Velvet Sky
(After the shitty promo with Aces and Eights, this was like the best fucking match ever on TNA. I love three of the four women in this match. I was happy to see my asian love: Gail Kim. I love how she is much better suited in TNA than WWE. She has been my crush for years. Then I got to see Mickie James in action. I damn near died seeing her. I love that she still can wrestle after all these years. She is another woman that is better suited in TNA. Love how she can pull off the sexy country girl. Finally, Tara was in this match. My god this woman is a total hottie even though she does not look 40. She's closer to my age and that ass. Only AJ Lee has a sexier ass. The match was good and clean. It is said to see this be the best match of the night.)

Match#2: Robbie E. vs. Rob Terry
Winner: Rob Terry
(WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT THIS FUCKING MATCH? WHO ARE THESE FUCKING ASSHOLES? WHY AM I SEEING A REMATCH FROM THE PPV? I AM PISSED TO HAVE WATCH THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!! Moving on.......)

Match#3: James Storm vs. Daniels
Winner: James Storm
(This was a good match. I guess this could be the match of the night. I say that because at least the women's match was good for the men. I was happy to see this build to finally seeing AJ Styles coming out and back to TNA. This was good because Kaz and Daniels made it good. This was a good segment and also the match itself.)

Main Event: Sting vs. Austin Aries
Winner: No Contest
(Austin Aries was wasted in this match. He basically carried Sting. Why? Because we all know that Sting is done wrestling. This was like watching a teen fight his grandfather. Austin Aries and Bobby Roode made this match and segment because Sting is tired and a joke. Also thank you Aces and Eights because if they did not do something, Sting would have won. Bullshit!!!!!)

End of Show: Hogan comes out and tells TNA to band together to fight Aces and Eights. They brawl. Bully Ray goes after Hulk Hogan. The show ends with Bully Ray and Hogan in a stare off.
(This was sad to watch. TNA guys were bored and tired. Most of the guys were just there to be on TV. This brawl was a................clusterfuck. This was the shittiest clusterfuck I have ever seen. I was bored watching this. Not only that, it was sad to see guys take bumps that was not necessary. This was sad. )


Final Thoughts: So what the fuck? This was a short fucking show!!!!!! You mean to tell me that you only had four matches in the entire show. Out of the four matches, you had two that ended clean. WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!! So if I was there, I really would have flipped the fuck out!!!!! OMG, I am so pissed because this was suppose to be the biggest show of TNA. This was shit. This fucking show was a waste of time and space. AJ Styles comes back but it was weak. Aces and Eights are all unmasked and this is basically a weak version of NWO. I am fucking pissed. I am off to bed because at least WWE Smackdown is going to be better than this shit.








Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment