5/3/13

TNA Impact Review 5/2/13


Note: I am starting to notice a pattern in TNA where one week it is good and one week it is bad. Usually the taped shows are the good ones because their live shows look rushed and unpolished. I am also seeing that their bread and butter: X Division is being flopped around each week. Also some weeks, the KO division is lagging because they want to promote the young girls not the veterans. So going into this show, I just want a nice balance. We all will see how TNA will push the Aces and Eights group. So here's TNA Impact........

Match#1: Chris Sabin vs. Zema Ion vs. Sonjay Dutt - X Division Match
Winner: Chris Sabin
(This was a perfect way to start the show. Thank god one of my boys from the D is back and about to take Kenny King to the limit. This was a perfect blend of action, skill and crazy shit. I was happy to see Chris Sabin come back to revive the division. Just like my new high flier; Petey Williams, this is making it harder for Kenny King to keep that title. Thank god Aces and Eights don't care about this division.)

Match#2: Rob Terry vs. Robbie E, Jessie Godderz & Joey Ryan - Handicap Match
Winner: Rob Terry
(NO!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!NO!!!!!!!!!NO!!!!!!!!!NO!!!!!!!!!NO!!!!!!!!!NO!!!!!!!!!NO!!!!!!!!!NO!!!!!!!!!NO!!!!!!!!!NO!!!!!!!!!NO!!!!!!!!!NO!!!!!!!!!NO!!!!!!!!!NO!!!!!!!!!NO!!!!!!!!!NO!!!!!!!!!NO!!!!!!!!!NO!!!!!!!!!NO!!!!!!!!!NO!!!!!!!!!NO!!!!!!!!!NO!!!!!!!!!NO!!!!!!!!!NO!!!!!!!!! What the fuck was this shit? What the fuck was this shit? What the fuck was this shit? What the fuck was this shit? What the fuck was this shit? What the fuck was this shit? What the fuck was this shit? What the fuck was this shit? What the fuck was this shit? Moving on.........)

Match#3: Kurt Angle vs. D’Lo Brown - “I Quit” Match
Winner: Kurt Angle
(I remember seeing this match over a decade ago. It was when Angle and D'Lo was in the WWE. So I guess this was a nostaglia match for the older fans. Seeing D'Lo wrestle reminds me why he retired. He was not good back then and was shitty now. Angle is a beast and still can hold and carry a match. This wasn't boring but it was sad to watch.)

Match#4: Mickie James & Taryn Terrell vs. Gail Kim & Tara
Winner: Mickie James & Taryn Terrell
(This was like a wet dream I had weeks ago. Except I was the ref not ODB. I had to resist not FAP to this match. I also had to focus on the match not all the tits and ass bouncing around. I have said that Tara, Gail Kim, and Mickie James look good and fucking hot for women in their 40's. My god this was a good match to see because they did actually wrestled but this was a quality FAP match. )

Main Event: Sting vs. Matt Morgan - #1 Contender for the TNA Championship
Winner: Sting
(What the fuck was this shit? What the fuck was this shit? What the fuck was this shit? What the fuck was this shit? You mean to tell me that instead of allowing Matt Morgan to fuck up a title match to just screw him out of a title shot. This was a total ripoff. I mean we all know that Sting, Hogan and Bully Ray run TNA but what the fuck....Matt Morgan can't wrestle but he can make an impact. So whatever........)


Final Thoughts: This was a mix bag show. I saw some good but there was a lot of bad. This was close to being a clusterfuck of a show. I guess sometimes seeing this show is like a bad car wreck with a mix of a train wreck. I know without Hogan, TNA is not going to be on TV or even be popular. Well I am going to gear up for my epic review of WWE Smackdown in Detroit. See you all for that.





Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment