6/27/13

TNA Impact Review 6/27/13

Note: I hope this is a good TNA show tonight. I say that because I don't want the matches to suck or see some SSDD in TNA. WWE is trying to change the way their shows to finally compete with TNA. I am happy to see matches for BFG series. I am also excited to see Big O in the Gut Check Contest. I guess I might get my wish. Here's TNA Impact........


Match#1: Suicide vs. Kenny King vs. Chris Sabin - X Division Title Match
Winner: Suicide - New Champion
(Here we go again....Why is this the first fucking match? I am so pissed that this was the match to start the show. I know people have explain to me why this is so. However, I think people can be more entertained with something that is not a championship match. This was the best match of the show. I say that because this is why I love the X Division in TNA. No slow pace and lots of fast pace action. I loved that Suicide won until Hogan and the real Suicide came out. Nice swerve!)

Match#2: Ryan Howe vs. Adam Ohriner - Gut Check Match
Winner: Adam Ohriner
(So Big O got his 15 minutes of fame. Of course he could not use the Big O gimmick because I think it is partially trademarked in WWE. Plus he was featured in WWE vids with Zack Ryder. Anyways, this was a good match because basically Big O is a beast. I loved that this basically was a squash match. The other guy was just there to look like shit. Hopefully Big O is on the TNA roster.)

Match#3: Velvet Sky vs. Mickie James - Knockout Title Match
Winner: Mickie James
(I am so fucking happy to see that Mickie won this match. I think it is time to let Mickie be a queen bitch and show off that she still can go. Fuck Velvet! She's a fake wrestler anyways.)

Match#4: Magnus vs. Bobby Roode - BFG Series Match
Winner: Magnus - 7pts
(Magnus is going to end up in my final four people in the BFG series. I loved this match because Magnus as a face is good for TNA. Plus Magnus being a face is better to deal with than him being heel and sucking. I know I sound like a kid but I am proving that wrestling is not something complicated to follow.)

Main Event: Mr. Anderson vs. Samoa Joe - BFG Series Match
Winner: Samoa Joe - 10pts
(Samoa Joe is my other guy to be in the final four of the BFG series. This was looking to be a shitty match but seeing that Joe can get a submission win made up for this match quality. I think we will see this match many more times during the BFG series. Good main event for the most part.)

After The Main Event: Hulk Hogan calls out Suicide. Bully Ray comes out to see who is Suicide. Austin Aries was under the Suicide mask.
(Well I was not mad to see Aries do something to get a title shot. I was not mad to see Bully Ray show he is scared to lose that title. I was happy to see Hogan not trying to fight or wrestle someone. However, this should have been done after the title match. Waiting until the end was bullshit in my book. )



Final Thoughts: I was going to say this show sucked but it did not suck as much. This was not the best TNA Impact but then again, I think Hogan and crew are trying to bring fans in and make their shows more interesting to people. I think it is fitting to see who took over the Suicide character to win the title to face Bully Ray for the TNA Title. I am glad they did not make people wait to see who took over the Suicide character. I think next week should be interesting. I hope that Big O wins gut check. See you all for WWE Smackdown...........





Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment