6/6/13

TNA Impact Review 6/6/13

Note: Well I am done gushing about the shitty PPV but I am ready for the bigger PPV of the TNA calendar. Bound For Glory is my favorite TNA PPV. And this year's PPV should be interesting. So let's beging to watch TNA Impact and gear up for not only this PPV in the fall but all the matches that could have an impact on the men involved in it. Here's TNA Impact.........

Match#1: Hernandez vs. Chavo Guerrero - Bound for Glory Series Qualifying Match
Winner: Hernandez
(I am speechless. This was so unfair to see and cannot really comment on this match. Move on.......)
Robbie E vs. Samoa Joe - Bound for Glory Qualifying Match
Winner: Samoa Joe
(I had to change channels because I could not see Robbie E get killed by Samoa Joe. I am a big Samoa Joe fan and basically seeing him kill jobbers is like watching Ryback kill Zack Ryder. At least Samoa Joe got the win. Moving on. )

Match#2: Austin Aries, Bobby Roode and Kenny King vs. James Storm, Gunner, and Chris Sabin
Winners: Chris Sabin, James Storm, and Gunner
(This was not a clusterfuck. I'm shocked. This was weird to see the tag champs and also the x division champ team up. This was actually a good match. I swear that I would mind seeing this match one more time with a stipulation. Tag team titles are relevant again. Same with the X Division. Good match. )

Match#3: Mickie James vs. Taeler Hendrix - Non Title Match
Winner: Mickie James
(The only good thing about this match was that Mickie is showing signs of a heel turn. I love crazy Mickie. This was basically a jobber match for Mickie. Nothing new but the possible heel turn. )

Match#4: Jeff Hardy vs. Bully Ray - Ladder Match (grab the hammer from above the ring)
Winner: Jeff Hardy (?)
(So um, I know I claimed victory to Hardy but only because of the fact that the hammer dropped from the heavens and he had possesion of it. So he won, right? Most people don't think so but I do. Also what a waste of a good ladder match. Title Ladder matches are classic but this was dumb. I might not like Hardy but I respect the crazy shit he has done in wrestling. Other than that, I was not bored but just disappointed. )

After the match: Bully Ray is walking backstage asking, “Where’s my belt?” He continues to walk. He is hurting. Just then, Hulk Hogan comes out from the corner. Hulk has a hammer. Ray is on his hands and knees. Hulk goes to hit him in the back, but Brooke runs in and yells, “NO!” Ray gets up and turns. He sees Hulk. Hulk turns to Brooke. Brooke looks at both of them. Ray slowly stumbles away.
(Ok so most people in the IWC thinks Brooke will join her husband in Aces and Eights. I do as well because it would be perfect. Other than that this was textbook drama. I laughed because Brooke though she could run in heels. Silly blonde. Hogan is still the king of goofy ass looks. Thank god this was the ending because if it was not then I might have had an issue with the above match ending the show.)

Final Thoughts: Well the qualifiers for Bound For Glory has started. That's good for me. This was not a bad show but the first two matches were hard to watch. I could have guessed the endings and the points and still would have time to explain why Sting is scared to be in WWE. So this was not a bad show, but this should have build on the momentum of their last PPV. One more thing: Do I care to see Quinton "Rampage" Jackson in TNA? Fuck yea! However when Angle came out, I was praying that Jackson would face Angle. I will be pissed if Jackson jobs to Angle. So see you all for WWE Smackdown.



Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment