6/17/13

WWE Raw Review 6/17/13

Note: I said that the PPV last night was not bad but then again, it was not a major PPV. I was hoping for a lot but then again I got more from the mid card then the actual main event. With that said, I am happy to see this WWE Raw because it is after a PPV and also hoping that this show is better than the PPV. So time to watch WWE Raw. 

Opening Segment: Alberto Del Rio starts the show with a monster heel promo. Out comes CM Punk. CM Punk challenges ADR for a match tonight. Vickie and Brad comes out to interrupt. The match is official for tonight. 
(I am happy to see ADR go heel. I am happier to see CM Punk start the show not fucking Cena. This is what I am talking about with pleasing the fans. We get to see what we want. CM Punk as the monster face and ADR back to being the asshole he was before. Thank you WWE. )

Match#1: Wade Barrett vs. Christian
Winner: Christian
(Holy shit!!!! I am actually happy to see him back in WWE. I guess it is time to show the peeps that he's back. I do feel sorry for Wade because he just got fucked over and out of a IC title shot tonight. I am actually shocked that to see him back because this is the thing that Smackdown might need to get back to being the second show not a recap show.)

Match#2: Team Rhodes Scholars vs. Sheamus - 2 on 1 Handicap Match
Winners: Team Rhodes Scholars
(I was about to tag this match SSDD. I was about to change the channel and move the fuck on. What the fuck just happened here? Holy shit, I might have got some respect for Cody and Damien. Damien is the brain and Cody was just the patsy. This was not a good match but we did see something different and fresh. Thank you WWE for changing the match and also the ending. Nice touch.)

Match#3: Daniel Bryan vs. Randy Orton
Winner: Randy Orton
(What the fuck?!?!?!?!?!?!?! This was a NO DQ match and it was called because the ref and the doc thought Daniel Bryan was hurt. I am so fucking confused because this could have ended cleanly. So you make Curtis Axel win but count-out in a no DQ match but Daniel Bryan can't continue because he might have got hurt. What the fuck? There goes Bryan's push. What the fuck!?!?!?!?!?)

Match#7: Curtis Axel vs. Sin Cara
Winner: Curtis Axel
(Beating Sin Cara is ok but thank god there were no botches. What the fuck am I saying? There were botches. This was a lame match but funny to see because Axel had this won before the bell rang. SSDD with a new package.)

Main Event: Alberto Del Rio vs. CM Punk
Winner: CM Punk
(Well I got to see a decent match. I am not mad at the ending. I love the way we saw the return of Ziggler to beat up on ADR. That was coming because Ziggler is going to be face and ADR is back to being the heel he is good at doing. However, we got to see Brock Lesnar. So I guess it is time to see something fresh for SummerSlam. Thank you WWE for this fresh change.)


Final Thoughts: Well Vickie is going to lose her mind because you got three people telling her what to do. That was best shit of TV. Seeing Vince, Stephanie, and Triple H run rough shot was the shit. Seeing CM Punk dump Heyman made me cry. Seeing Christian back in the ring made me happy to witness that. Mark Henry is the fucking man. He had people assuming he was done. He is not done. That's what he do! Well we did get to see Brock come back to challenge CM Punk. No one leaves Heyman. Basically, this was the best Raw since WM 29. However, all I can say is that TNA might put on a better show. So see you all for TNA Impact.





Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment