6/2/13

TNA Slammaversary PPV 6/2/13

Note: Unlike WWE with Wrestlemania, this is TNA's big PPV. This marks the 11th year that TNA has been in existance. I am not a big fan of TNA but I am trying to see good things in TNA. I wish I could be harsh with this PPV but the truth is that this PPV is looking to be weak as fuck. The tag team match looks like a mega fucking clusterfuck. I guess it is fair to see if I am right or wrong. Here's is TNA Slammaversary XI.........

Match#1 - Ultimate X for the X Division Title: Chris Sabin vs. Suicide vs. Kenny King
Winner: Chris Sabin - New X Division Champion
(This was the best fucking match. Sad thing is that this is the first match on the PPV. Why is this good? No bullshit. No fucking Aces and Eights drama. This was good from start to finish. The reason why I loved this match is that WWE gave up on the lightweight guys. Plus this was more action that the main event that is going to be slow and boring. I just hate that this was the first match. This proves that TNA is starting to devalue this division.)

Match#2: Mr. Anderson, Wes Brisco and Garett Bischoff vs. Magnus, Samoa Joe and Jeff Hardy
Winners: Jeff Hardy, Samoa Joe and Magnus
(No comment........this was just boring and dull to me.)

Match#3 - Gutcheck Finals: Jay Bradley vs. Sam Shaw
Winner: Jay Bradley
(I wish I could say that this was better but this was basically a jobber match. Ugh, this was fucking boring. )

Match#4 Part 1 - TNA Television Title Match: Joseph Park vs. Devon
Winner: Devon
Match#4 Part 2 - TNA TV Title Match: Devon vs. Abyss
Winner: Abyss - New TV Champion
(Well this was actually good to see once they got rid of the Joseph Parks bullshit. I guess it was better than see the shit that was shown prior to this match. I know this is temporary because TNA does not want to see Abyss full time. Thank god for this break from the bullshit. )

Match#5 - TNA Tag Team Title Elimination Match: Daniels & Kazarian vs. James Storm & Gunner vs. Austin Aries & Bobby Roode vs. Chavo Guerrero & Hernandez
Winners: Gunner and James Storm - New Tag Team Champions
(Well I predicted this was going to be a clusterfuck. I was so fucking right on the money. This was so fucking sad to see because it was hard to see who would win. Plus I think TNA is running out of ideals for the tag teams. So let's see how long this will last because the other guys will more than likely break up soon.)

Match#6 - Last Knockouts Standing Match: Gail Kim vs. Taryn Terrell
Winner: Taryn Terrell
(Holy shit! This was the second best match of the night. This match should be shown to WWE to show how to make a real women wrestling match. As shitty as Terrell is and how good Gail Kim is, this was the best womens match on TNA. Sad thing was that this should have been for a title and also sad to see Gail Kim win to a shitty wrestler. )

Match#7: Kurt Angle vs. AJ Styles
Winner: Kurt Angle
(I don't care that Angle is going to the TNA HOF. I don't care if this was a filler match before the title match. I do care that AJ should have won. Other than that, this could have been better if it was longer and also more buildup to the match. )

Main Event - No Holds Barred Match for the TNA World Heavyweight Title: Sting vs. Bully Ray
Winner: Bully Ray
(I have mixed feelings about this match. Thank god Sting is done trying to be champion. However, Bully Ray is still champ. I actually stopped watching the PPV because I had a sense that this was going to end with a weapon. Not mad about how it ended but upset because this could have ended without a weapon used. Plus tired of Sting. )

Final Thoughts: This was not the PPV I wanted to see. I hated that the best matches were from the X Division and also the KO division. I really think TNA lost its touch tonight with this shit. People can drink this kool aid but I won't. TNA disappointed me with their matches. It also pissed me off that Jeff Jarrett got passed up for HOF by Kurt Angle. We all know that Angle's ex became Jeff's current wife. Also we should realize that Jeff Hardy is a joke. Basically, I am off to bed. See you all for WWE Raw. God, I gotta drink before seeing Cena and Ryback speak. Good night.









Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment