9/2/13

WWE Raw Review 9/2/13

Note: After last week's show, I expect more and better. I know we will see the aftermath of AJ's pipe bomb. I know we will see CM Punk vowing to take out Heyman. I know we will see the Corporation 2.0 show their power in the WWE. Hopefully we will see another good match with Daniel Bryan being the better man. I want more because I will be at the PPV in my hometown. So time to watch WWE Raw.


Match#1: Fandango vs. The Miz
Winner: The Miz
(I hated this match. I was glad it ended. I keep telling you all that I am not a fan of Fandango. I hate him like I hate chocolate and mint. Thank you Miz for making this short and sweet. Vince needs to let Fandango go back to Johnny Curtis and let him float in the mid card.)

Match#2: Dolph Ziggler vs. Ryback
Winner: Ryback with an assist to Dean Ambrose
(Dean Ambrose beat the shit out of Ziggler before Ryback came out. This was a very victious and sickening ass whooping. There was no triple threat but one man alone. Ambrose is a sick man to give this ass whooping. After the ass whooping, Ryback came in and took out Ziggler. Wow. )

Match#3: 3MB vs. Prime Time Players
Winners: Prime Time Players
(BORING!!!!!!!!!!!! BORING!!!!!!!!!!!! BORING!!!!!!!!!!!! BORING!!!!!!!!!!!! BORING!!!!!!!!!!!! BORING!!!!!!!!!!!! BORING!!!!!!!!!!!! BORING!!!!!!!!!!!! BORING!!!!!!!!!!!! BORING!!!!!!!!!!!! BORING!!!!!!!!!!!! BORING!!!!!!!!!!!! BORING!!!!!!!!!!!! BORING!!!!!!!!!!!! BORING!!!!!!!!!!!! BORING!!!!!!!!!!!! BORING!!!!!!!!!!!! BORING!!!!!!!!!!!! BORING!!!!!!!!!!!! BORING!!!!!!!!!!!! BORING!!!!!!!!!!!! BORING!!!!!!!!!!!! BORING!!!!!!!!!!!! BORING!!!!!!!!!!!! BORING!!!!!!!!!!!! BORING!!!!!!!!!!!! BORING!!!!!!!!!!!! BORING!!!!!!!!!!!! BORING!!!!!!!!!!!! BORING!!!!!!!!!!!! BORING!!!!!!!!!!!! BORING!!!!!!!!!!!! BORING!!!!!!!!!!!! BORING!!!!!!!!!!!! BORING!!!!!!!!!!!! BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bathroom Break.........I like the push that PTP is getting but they need more than a push. )

Match#4: Cody Rhodes vs. Randy Orton
Winner: RKO
Loser: Cody got fired.
(So Cody was trying to be on RKO and Triple H's good side but he put his foot in his mouth. Triple H made this match and made it clear that Cody lose this match, he would be fired. So the match as a whole was a good fucking match. This was actually better than before the end of Legacy. This was better for so many reasons. I never though that Cody could pull this off but holy shit. This was a good match. Too bad he had to lose his job. This is not over.......)

Match#5: Natalya vs. Brie Bella vs. Naomi - #1 Contendership for the Divas Title
Winner: No Contest
(AJ Lee back up her pipebomb by stopping this match from getting a winner. I'm not mad at her for doing that because it could setup a four way match at the PPV. What's funny is that if AJ loses the title, I hope Nattie wins it. If a Bella wins, I will make sure people will boo her out of Detroit. )

Match#6: Rob Van Damn vs. Damien Sandow
Winner: RVD
(RVD matches are not boring. He can work a match. Sandow is not a boring mid carder. However, this was BORING!!!!!!!!!!!! It was more so because ADR showed up. I was bored. BORING!!!!!!!!!!!! )

Main Event: Big Show vs. Daniel Bryan
Winner: No Contest
(This was basically a match of pity vs. contempt. Big Show did not want to have this match annd Bryan wanted the match. This was kind of sad to watch because it is hard to watch how Triple H and Stephanie do what they did to Big Show. What also pissed me off is that we could have gotten a better ending. However the powerbomb from The Shield and the forced KO by Big Show was a bit much. )

Final Thoughts: Well this was a bit better than last week. We got to see more things happen. I just wish they would not fool us by firing people. Cody Rhodes is not fired. He will be back after his wedding. The divas match is set and happy because we will see a fatal four way for the title. What's said is that at Night of Champions PPV, we will see all but one title match. We will not see Axel lose his IC title. That's bullshit. I hope this will get change somehow. I love that WWE comes to my hometown but people will get fucked over at this PPV. I think Cody's match with RKO is a match of the year candidate. I would have love to have seen a clean ending to the show but the Corporation 2.0 ending was better for business. See you all for TNA Impact.....









Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment