3/6/14

TNA Impact Review 3/6/14

Note: This is the last TNA show before the PPV this weekend. I find it weird that the shows are still overseas but the PPV is back in the good ol' USA. Unlike WWE, these matches have been set for weeks. Thank god we will finally see the end to another TNA power struggle. As for tonight, well this should be an interesting night to watch. So let's watch TNA Impact...

Match#1: Robbie E, Bobby Roode, and Austin Aries vs. The Wolves and MVP - Six Man Elimination Match To Determine The Man Advantage For Lethal Lockdown

Elimination: Robbie E. #1
Elimination: Eddie Edwards #2
Elimination: MVP #3
Elimination: Austin Aries by DQ #4

Match Stopped...
(Usually if a match stops then the winner is given the match. In WWE, it is called no contest. This is going to be interesting to see if this match will resume. This was a good match for the most part and should have just ending but TNA is stretching out these tapings for a good reason. I will repeat that this was a good match. Even Robbie E was good in the little time he was in this match. Basically this is a gamble to have stopped this match. We will see. )

Match#2: Samuel Shaw vs. Eric Young
Winner: No Contest
(I like this creepy Sam Shaw. It is interesting to watch him wanting to be with Christy Hemme. This match was a ploy to not only setup the match with Shaw and Mr. Anderson but the ongoing soap opera with Christy Hemme. This is going to be a short rant because this feud was last minute. Also it should be said that if Samuel Shaw wins this match this weekend then I think we should have this soap opera end as well. )

Match#3: Gail Kim, Lei’D Tapa, and Alpha Female vs. Velvet Sky, ODB, and Madison Rayne
Winners: Velvet Sky, Madison Rayne, and ODB
(This was not a real women's match. I say that because there was enough tits and ass to be called a full fledge FAP match. Nothing wrong with that because in TNA the women can wrestle. I mean I am going to admit that all these women in this match was hot in their own way. I was truly happy to see Gail Kim because that is why I watch the KO division in TNA. This was actually a good match but all I could see is ways to FAP to. Moving on....)

Match#1 Restarted: 6 Man Elimination Match
Winner: Bobby Roode
(This match could have ended at the beginning of the show. I only say that because once Davey Richards was injured in this match. Bobby Roode basically had this match won at the beginning of the show. I am not mad about how this ended but I am mad that this was weird to even see on TV. )

Final Thoughts: I will admit that this weekend TNA needs to do something to make their show more interesting. I mean it is basically a power struggle with MVP and Dixie. Also it is sad that most of the matches are either repeats or something last minute. I guess TNA is going to either amaze or piss off people just like WWE does each week. So see you all for WWE NXT and WWE Smackdown in Detroit.





Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment