3/14/14

WWE NXT 3/13/14

Note: I will admit that watching WWE NXT after watching TNA Impact is getting hard for me to deal with but it does have some good with how people see this show as a better show than WWE Smackdown or WWE Raw most weeks. Plus I wanted to know most of the stars that either should be in main roster or is going to be stuck in NXT until their contract ends. Also bare in mind that I might be wrong in the order and also if a match was shown or not shown. So time to stay awake and watch WWE NXT...

Match#1: Paige vs. Sasha Banks
Winner: Paige
(This just proves that WWE actually wants their Divas division to suck. These women put on a great match. Both are not women who cannot wrestle or look good in a dress. Basically this is why people think Paige is good to face AJ Lee in the main roster. Usually, I might think it is nice to see sexy women wrestle but this was a good match. I am going to move on because the events after the match was dumb to me.)

Match#2: The Ascension vs. Two Jobbers
Winner: The Ascension
(This was a clinic on how a tag team can beat jobbers. I was nodding off at times not because the match was boring but watching this at like 2 AM is rough. Also it is funny that this match was so quick that I had time to take a nap. moving on...)

Match#3: Mason Ryan vs. Wesley Blake
Winner: Mason Ryan
(Why is Mason Ryan in NXT? He was a part of the main roster. He could be a good threat to Big E. This man is very talented. This is just a waste of time and a waste of talent.)

Match#4: Alexander Rusev vs. Xavier Woods
Winner: Alexander Rusev
(Why is he wrestling in NXT but not in the main roster? He was good at Royal Rumble but what the fuck. So he can kill jobbers but cannot take out guys like Kofi Kingston and Sheamus. This just pissed me off on why WWE has no faith in people.)

Main Event: Bo Dallas vs. Colin Cassady
Winner: Bo Dallas
(I see why people shit on Bo Dallas. Wow, this was a bad match. You mean to tell me that he is the brother of Bray Wyatt and has no talent. At least Bray Wyatt is more of a talker and can back up his talk with his in ring moves. This kid sucks. This is another talent that Vince loves but the fans hate. I was so glad to pass out at the end of this match. )

Final Thoughts: Well I will admit that as hard as it was to stay awake for this episode that it was harder to see why WWE has no faith in their talent. I remember that I stopped watching NXT because it was like watching where guys go to job or where the talented get brainwashed into the shitty WWE PG style of wrestling. I remember watching NXT where people were learning to be in the main roster. Now it is a slow process to weed out the talented from the bullshit artists. Next week might be better but off to bed, finally...




Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment