3/28/14

WWE NXT 3/27/14

Note: It is late into the night. I don't know if I can review this show without passing out. I will do my best with this show. Starting in April, I will just have to do this review right before WWE Smackdown instead of after TNA Smackdown. So please forgive me if this is not my best review. Here we go with WWE NXT...

Match#1: Sheamus vs. Aiden English
Winner: Sheamus
(I know it is late. I almost though I was tripping to see Sheamus on WWE NXT. I will admit that Aiden is a good wrestler but Sheamus is better. Sorry but this was just a jobber match for Sheamus. Moving on...)

Match#2: Mojo Rawley vs. CJ Parker
Winner: Mojo Rawley
(SSDD is what this match means to me. Moving on...)

Match#3: Tyler Breeze vs. Xavier Woods
Winner: Tyler Breeze
(I actually though it was sad to see Xavier Woods lose because he was good in NXT but bad in the main roster. So this was going to be a match he should have one. So I felt sorry for Xavier Woods for losing. Moving on...)

Match#4: Corey Graves vs. Yoshi Tatsu
Winner: Corey Graves
(I fell asleep during this match. This was not a boring match because it was actually good. Both men did give it their best. However, I knew Corey Graves was going to win because Yoshi Tatsu is a jobber with a gimmick. Moving on...)

Match#5: Natalya vs. Charlotte
Winner: Natalya by DQ
(This was a match of the kids of WWE Legends. Jim Neidhart's daughter vs. Ric Flair's daughter. This was good but hopefully we will see this match again. This could have been better. This is definitely something I want to see again. )

Main Event: Adrian Neville vs. Bo Dallas - NXT Title Match
Winner: Adrian Neville
(This is the future of WWE. We are so fucked. Why did I say that? Well it is not because of Adrian Neville. He is going to be a good main roster wrestler. The issue was seeing another match with Bo Dallas. I might be sleepy as fuck, but he is getting worse not better. I think I need to end this review now...)


Final Thoughts: I am tired. I am loopy. I am really trying to like WWE NXT. The last match was shitty because of Bo Dallas. Aside from that this was a good show. Like I said, I will be doing these reviews before WWE Smackdown because next week is going to be good. So see you all for WWE Smackdown. Time to finally go to bed.





Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment