3/21/14

WWE NXT 3/20/14

Note: I am trying to get back into the swing of watching WWE NXT. I stopped watching because the people who are in WWE main roster were people I watched in NXT. The kicker is that I miss WWE Tough Enough because that was more realistic than watching these kids fight to get into the main roster. SO hopefully this week is a better week for me to catch up. Here we go with WWE NXT.

Match#1: Mojo Rawley vs. Bull Dempsey
Winner: Mojo Rawley
(I was totally lost with this match. I did not know who to root for and also was just lost in the action. So basically I just watch two kids fight for attention. Moving on...)

Match#2: Tyler Breeze vs. Sami Zayn
Winner: No Contest
(Corey Graves attacked Sami Zayn during his entrance and beat him down. I will admit seeing that was funny but this shows that these guys want to be in the main roster. I love grudge matches and hope to see these guys fight in a cage or something soon. Also it was funny to see this happen because it woke me up. )

Match#3: Adam Rose vs. Camacho
Winner: Adam Rose
(I think it is sad that Camacho is jobbing to kids. Also sad that Adam Rose use to have a better gimmick but WWE is known for changing people's gimmicks to make them watchable. Too bad this does not work all the time with WWE wrestlers. An example of this is Fandango. Moving on...)

Main Event: Bayley vs. Sasha Banks
Winner: Bayley
(I don't know if this was the main event of the show or not. If this was, I was shocked to see a women's match end the show. I will admit that the women on NXT have better matches than the actual women on the main roster except for AJ Lee. I like this so much that I don't have anything bad to say. I just hate that women in NXT can wrestle but the main roster is filled with models. Time to end this review. )

Final Thoughts: I will admit that watching this show makes me think WWE puts more faith in this show than both Raw and Smackdown. Also it is sad that this show is only on WWE Network. This show could have easily beat TNA Impact on network TV. Put this show on Syfy and move Smackdown to USA or ION. Speaking of WWE Smackdown, see you all for the that show.





Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment