3/7/14

WWE NXT 3/6/14

Note: This is my second chance to watch the stars of the future in the WWE. I am going to try to do a through review of NXT prior to now. Until then, this is still going to be interesting because I am learning the people I am suppose to pay attention to and the people that I need to forget. Also it is funny to see guys that are suppose to be main eventing but come to beat up the kids. So here we go with WWE NXT...

Match#1: Camacho vs. Adrian Neville
Winner: Adrian Neville
(I am sorry but I laughed my ass off during this match. Camacho's former partner is Hunico who is the new Sin Cara. So Camacho basically is stuck jobbing to the kids. This was a good match but it is funny to see Camacho job to a kid. So moving on...)

Match#2: Emma vs. Charlotte
Winner: Charlotte
(If this match was in the main roster, these women would be having a quick three minute match. This was a good women's match. Not a divas match. It is sad that WWE basically waters down people before going into the main roster. Especially women who can wrestle. I cannot wait to see a match with the NXT Women's Champion - Paige. )

Match#3: Yoshi Tatsu vs. Corey Graves
Winner: Corey Graves by Count Out
(This was a confusing match. This was a good match but the ending was confusing as hell. It was nice to see Yoshi do something aside from guest spots on JBL and Cole show. I think it is fitting that COrey Graves face someone that almost everyone beat. )

Match#4: Adam Rose vs. Wesley Blake
Winner: Adam Rose
(I will admit that watching this was interesting because I was lost on who to cheer for. However, Adam Rose is the man people think should be in the main roster. This was a decent match but it was lacking. )

Main Event: Corey Graves vs. Sami Zayn
Winner: Sami Zayn
(When I saw this, I though I was seeing things. Didn't Corey Graves have a match already? I guess he wanted more. I will admit that this was a good main event but I was tired. So my mind was not right in watching this match. I will admit that these guys will be great in the main roster but sad that they will be in mid card hell for a long while. Time to end this review. )

Final Thoughts: I will admit that it is going to be hard to follow NXT but I will try to learn who is the best and who is very shitty. This show was good but after watching TNA Impact, it is hard to watch another wrestling show afterwards. So I guess I will have to schedule something different with next week's NXT show. Plus, I am not going to read the spoilers for this months shows. See you all for WWE Smackdown Special from Detroit MI...



Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment