2/20/12

Dear R-Truth


Dear R-Truth,


I am a beginning to like you as a sports entertainer. It took me a while to accept the fact that you are few pennies short of a dollar. I know that it has been hard to hear the fans with them chanting what to you. I also know that you have an imaginary fan name Little Jimmy. Please know that I am not this Little Jimmy you speak of. I am a fan of sports entertainment and of you. I am writing you this letter to give you some sound advice as to what to do so you can become a better sports entertainer. Most fans would not do this but I care about the man I admire. So here are some steps to become a champion and also keep the fans in your corner:

1.) Find Little Jimmies: You need to find these Little Jimmies and get his advice on who to beat to become a champion. Little Jimmies have moved on from John Cena, so you need to get the Little Jimmies of the world and get them to rally and advise you.

2.) Harnest your inner what: Just like Stone Cold Steve Austin, you need to harnest the inner what inside you. Don't tell the  crowd to stop saying what but harnest the power and gain the fans attention. By doing this you will have the crowd's attention and gain more popularity.

3.) Listen to the other voices: If Orton can hear the voices then you should as well. Those voices are not telling you to kill but to pin your opponent to the ground. Don't ignore the voices but hear them and do what the good voices tell you. No more evil voices.

4.) It's ok to be a good R-Truth: I know you don't want to be the good R-Truth but it is ok to be good. Someone once told me that it is ok to be good. A good R-truth is good to the fans. You want to be good for the fans.

5.) Go for the gold, R-Truth!: We need to get some gold on your waist. Not the gold in your mouth but the gold that CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, or even Jack Swagger has right now. We need to get some gold and become champion. The fans would love it but don't let the gold ruin you.


As simple as those were to write, it should be simple to follow this advice. As a fan, I hope that 2012 is good for you. Lord knows you don't need to be put in a rubber room or in a straight jacket. So as a fan, I hope this is going to help you. If not, then Little Jimmy will cry for days. Thank you for reading this.






Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment