2/20/12

Dear TNA Knockouts


Dear TNA Knockouts,


Hello Ladies! I am a fan of most of your work in the ring. Some of you I watched in the WWE but the rest are TNA home grown. As I write this letter to you all, I feel not only as a wrestling fan but a man in general, I feel that I need to write this. I say that because most of you are good women wrestlers. However, some of you pretty much suck as wrestlers. You see women like So Cal Val doing interviews and Christie Hemme doing ring announcing. There are some of you that I feel needs to retire or go away. Others, I think need to retire and do something else. The few that are left over can work on new gimmicks and new feuds with people. Now it is going to be hard to do this letter to you all and break down what I feel needs to be done. So I will break it down to three major points. These points I hope get through to you all. Also this letter does include the current champion Gail Kim and the knockout tag team champs. These are the key points I feel could help you ladies out:

1.) Retire the Knockout Tag Team Championships: Why do you ladies need to have a tag team title? Nothing against you all but I think it is hard to have a male tag team championship. I really forgot who is the tag champs right now. That's bad because I have a good memory of title reigns. So with that said, retired the tag champs. Less is better and there are a lot of you that can't wrestle alone so wrestling as a tag team is a recipe for a clusterfuck.

2.) Some of you need to go: Ladies like Angelina Love, Velvet Sky, Miss Tresmacher, Rosita and Sarita and others. This is going to be simple to you ladies: you can't wrestle! You girl are great to look at but scary to watch. You have a counterpart in WWE like you. Her name is Alicia Fox. She can and will hurt you and leave you with bruises. Same goes with some of you. I think watching you is like watching someone about to get their ass beat for fucking up in the ring. So just leave TNA....Don't go to WWE but just do indy shows or go away.

3.) Older TNA Knockouts: Women like ODB, Tara, Gail Kim, Winter, Mickie James and the others. I am not going to suggest you retire but you will sooner or later. You all can wrestle. Some can do more than what TNA limits you on. Some of you ladies were in WWE and can do some crazy shit in the ring. They say wine ages with time. Same goes with you ladies but you are better and make fans want more in the ring. With that said, just do what you gotta do but don't wait too long to retire with dignity.


With all that said, I know things won't change right away but just like your male counterparts, you ladies don't want to be wrestling in your sixties and seventies. Also, smaller groups will help in the long run. As a fan, I just hope that this is taken to heart and people see that you women of TNA can do more if you had less and not involved in some idiotic feuds. That you for reading and thank you for the good wrestling.







Gene The Grappler

No comments:

Post a Comment